Author Topic: IF MEN IN BRAS BOTHER YOU DON"T READ!!!!  (Read 74446 times)

Offline pat

• Posting Member
1. Yes

2. No

I have been wearing bras for the past 8 years and feel very comfortable with them, although it took some trial and error took achieve really satisfactory bra. For the best result is take courage and go to a  shop that specialize, I ended up with an Amoena  "Mona" bra and now I have 4 of them.  
« Last Edit: July 26, 2009, 07:24:29 PM by pat »
Patricia

Offline LiamD

Helloow... dont wear bras people ..wear tight thermol vest tops .. it stops it from been noticable.. Trust me but hopefully i will stop wearing the vests soon i will be having the surgery  :D

Offline gotgyne

Hi Liam,

if someone chooses surgery as in your case a compression vest is a good idea for it is only transitory. But if someone has decided to live with his gynecomastia and needs the support for his boobs, I don't see anything wrong with wearing a bra.

Back to the questions:

1)  Do you wear a regular bra for your Gynecomastia?
     Yes, I do.

2)  Do you wear a sports bra for your Gynecomastia?
     Yes, if I'm performing activities as jogging, running or jumping.

John

A bra is just an article of clothing for people with breasts.

Offline littes

• Posting Member
1) Yes, expecially in winter because it's quite easy to hide under the other clothes

2) Yes, a sports bra is really discrete

At the end a bra is just just another piece of clothing...

Offline fluffy_tits

• Gold Member
Yes i wear  regular bras and sport bras when exercizing. I'M NOW A 38c AND NEED THE SUPPORT.

you should post pics...i wanna see if yours were bigger than mine...
My before and after surgery pics: Leave a comment if you look!! (HAD THE WRONG LINK UP! THIS IS THE ONE WITH ALL THE PICS)
http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=19342.0

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
If you are going to wear a bra, Swallow your pride and ask for a proper fitting. The comfort will more than compensate you for the embarrassment you endure.

Most men who wear bras tend to get a band size that is too small and a cup size that is too large. Most women are wearing the wrong size bra as well so your wife or girlfrien may not be of too much value here. What you need is the advice of a professional fitter. Unfortunately such professionals are only to be found in the higher end stores. The service itself though is usually free.
Grandpa Dan

Offline johnny125

• Posting Member
1)  Do you wear a regular bra for your Gynecomastia?
     Yes, but only at home. I won't wear one in public unless I am wearing a coat and I am sure it will not be noticeable.

2)  Do you wear a sports bra for your Gynecomastia?
     No. I have never tried one.

Offline jsboob

• Silver Member
1)yes
2) yes

(its an item of clothing ffs!)

Offline kevo

• Posting Member
Hi yes to both questions. Bras have been a great help to me as i suffer a lot without wearing one Kevo 8)

Offline piks

Yes!! I wear a female Bra.  They are soft and comfortable on my nipples.  They support both during the day and while sleeping.
 There is nothing perverted in it.  It's comfort and men's bras are not even close to comfortable.  Beside I'm not ashamed of having large breasts.  That's just me, I guess.

Offline Jim38C

• Posting Member
i tried a bra but they make my boobs look even bigger & extremely noticeable under my clothes. Theres no way to hide them so i tried a sports bra. they work really good for flattening them out but get very tight & uncomfortable so now i just wear a tight T-shirt pulled tight into my pants under a baggy shirt. that hides them pretty good. another method is an Ace bandage wrapped tight around the chest

Offline Bman41

• Gold Member
I finally gave in and have been wearing a sports bra for the last 2 weeks.  My upper back isn't so sore (I didn't realize that it hurt as much as it did) and I find myself running down stairs again like I used to some 14 years ago.  I didn't realize what the problem was jiggle.....  Yeah, I need to lose some weight, but that isn't going to change much for a long time.

I wouldn't mind it a tad tighter, but I don't want it to pull in too tight and show lines of the elastic, it is about as perfect fit as I can get.  Almost 100% invisible under most all my clothes.  The only issue area is actually in front, where my breasts push it out some, so it shows some under my shirt there.  But else no one has seen yet.

It is a low cost one but medium support I got from Marshalls and was a Champion model made for Dicks Sporting Goods.  It flattens, not uncomfortably and doesn't give a female contour. 

Offline Anon E Mouse

• Bronze Member
I finally gave in and have been wearing a sports bra for the last 2 weeks.  My upper back isn't so sore (I didn't realize that it hurt as much as it did) and I find myself running down stairs again like I used to some 14 years ago.  I didn't realize what the problem was jiggle.....  Yeah, I need to lose some weight, but that isn't going to change much for a long time.

I wouldn't mind it a tad tighter, but I don't want it to pull in too tight and show lines of the elastic, it is about as perfect fit as I can get.  Almost 100% invisible under most all my clothes.  The only issue area is actually in front, where my breasts push it out some, so it shows some under my shirt there.  But else no one has seen yet.

It is a low cost one but medium support I got from Marshalls and was a Champion model made for Dicks Sporting Goods.  It flattens, not uncomfortably and doesn't give a female contour. 

For those of us who actually have something to put in them, a bra provides a very practical solution to a very real problem. It's about support and the comfort that provides, not about some fetish. I'm glad to read that you have found something that helps. In time, you'll get more comfortable with the idea and why you wear one. Soon, it will become just another article of clothing and no big deal. Congratulations on feeling better!

Anon

Offline Bman41

• Gold Member
It is becoming less of a notice to me (the garment and the problem).  I just feel much better about it all now. 

Offline pat

• Posting Member
I have just recently changed my bra size, the band size is still 42,but the cup size was reduced to"A" and the style is a molded underwired cup, and very comfortable, it does show that you have breasts, but the shape is smooth and seam free  :) :)

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024