Author Topic: Not Sure..  (Read 1520 times)

Offline mpx

• .......Just another brick in the wall.......
    • xlx2 ind
Umm im not sure if i have Gynecomastia or not, my brests have grown maybe an inch in 5 years and my nipples are very sensitive and have grown and i get turned on by nipple play as much as my gf does. does that sound like i have it or not, i wanna know.
--
xlx2 ind
xlx2.com
--

Offline mpx

• .......Just another brick in the wall.......
    • xlx2 ind
can anyone tell me if i have it or not, im really confused

Offline Ax87

• Bronze Member
  • gyno sucks
post a picture and people will tell u

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
Some guys have very sensitive nipples, by itself that really means nothing. (some guys find this worrisome, others find it pleasant)

Get three measurements:

you'll need help, as all will need to be taken with your arms relaxed at your sides.

1.  Upper chest, as high up as you can measure straight around your chest with your arms cown at your sides.

2.  Nipple line,  over the fullest part of the breast.  the tape should be just tight enough to stay up and not tight enough to distort the breast.

3.  Lower chest.  around the rib cage just below the breast.

The increase in chest measurement could be due to increased weight or possibly due to muscular development.
Grandpa Dan

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
I just looked at your personal info,  If you've only added one inch around your chest in the last 5 years and you're still in your teens,  that is not very much (and possibly less than normal) growth for a young man in his teens.

I suspect you are a normal young man who has much more important things to worry about.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024