Author Topic: new cure...please help!!!  (Read 3158 times)

Offline ineedhelp

• Posting Member
hi there. i am new to these message boards. i am thinking about having surgery but it is soooo expensive. i dont know if this has been mentioned befre but type this word in to google- 'diet aid of questionable value'. it is a new drug which can help cure gynecomastia.

has anyone tried it and does it work? i have a a very flabby chest despite being quite slim. i also have hard lumps under the nipples. do i need surgery or can this work? please help.

Offline GynecoMan

• Bronze Member
  • You Are What You Believe
i think if you post some pics it'd  be easier for the guys here to give you some good advice.
cheers ;D

Offline ineedhelp

• Posting Member
ive come to terms that i have gyno, and i know i do as i have read up about it very much. and i have been at the end of all the usual jokes...but i just wanted to know if this medicine works. if it does, it will help up so much. i realy dont want to have surgery.

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
i think if you post some pics it'd  be easier for the guys here to give you some good advice.
cheers ;D

Ditto!

Post some pics dude....  ;)

Don't you find it a tad strange that most of the guys who ask about 'diet aid of questionable value'/'diet aid of questionable value' never post any pics..... ;)

John.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2006, 05:07:53 AM by Bambu »
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Ill explain as best i can. Its a load of BOLLOCKS!!!

Yep....

Buyer Beware!!!!

John.

Offline yumurta

• Posting Member
However surgery is not the only choice of course, there is another solution which is called carboxide(i might be called like that however that's i remember, if you tell the metode to a pro he will say you the correct name). In this method, carbondioxide is injected through fat and it helps losing fat in injected place. It's working however it can only help you in the case of having fat instead of gland.

Offline ineedhelp

• Posting Member
thanks guys. one reason why i think that 'diet aid of questionable value' might be  fake as surely it cant beak up breast tissue?

jologs1, did it help at all? anyone else tried it? it seems like the only thing that i can try at the moment. even if it helps reduce the appearence i think it will be worth it. any other comments please???

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
'diet aid of questionable value' is a diet aid, nothing more.

For a small number of men, Weight loss will reduce their Gynecomastia. But only if it is largely fatty tissue.

Save your money.
Grandpa Dan

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024