Author Topic: Beach Day  (Read 1209 times)

Offline Sophie

• Silver Member
I'm on vacation with my wife in FL for the month.  We had a beautiful beach day yesterday. While working on my back half tan, I was almost sleeping, absolutely loving ❤️ the sun on my skin. I was startled when a park ranger came by to let us know about the rip current and to be careful if we went in the water. Well, I turned over so quickly, my right boob went to the left and fell out of the cup of my swim top!!!! And yes, he definitely saw my malfunction. Nipple and all! I apologized.  He apologized. We all laughed, especially my wife.

❤️Sophie❤️

Offline Passant

• Bronze Member
Here I am on the beach.  I'm a little further south, in the Dominican Republic, in Punta Cana.  It is hot and steamy, the temperature is around 30 C. I am topless.  Unfortunately, tomorrow we fly back home to Europe..

Offline Justagirl💃

• When life gives you curves, Flaunt them! 🤗
I'm on vacation with my wife in FL for the month.  We had a beautiful beach day yesterday. While working on my back half tan, I was almost sleeping, absolutely loving ❤️ the sun on my skin. I was startled when a park ranger came by to let us know about the rip current and to be careful if we went in the water. Well, I turned over so quickly, my right boob went to the left and fell out of the cup of my swim top!!!! And yes, he definitely saw my malfunction. Nipple and all! I apologized.  He apologized. We all laughed, especially my wife.

❤️Sophie❤️
That must have been interesting 🤭

Wardrobe malfunctions happen, it's part of life. 💃💞🤗
When life gives you curves,
flaunt them! 💃
💋Birdie💋

Offline Justagirl💃

It was years ago and I was about 11 years old. We were all on the beach when a fire ant crawled into my swimsuit and bit me on the most sensitive spot. 

The pain was too much to handle and I ripped my bathing suit off to see what it was!

After squishing the evil intruder I realised that I was standing there naked in front of all my cousins, brothers, aunts, uncles, etc...

That was very embarrassing. About a year later we did the beach thing again and when I removed my T-shirt my cousin started pointing and laughing saying, "your boobs are bigger than mine". 

That ended 'swimming' for me for decades. 

Offline Sophie

• Silver Member

❤️Sophie❤️

Birdie, I know that you get this:

Girl problems 🙄! 😆 

Offline Justagirl💃

❤️Sophie❤️

Birdie, I know that you get this:

Girl problems 🙄! 😆
Oh yeah! Or snapping a bra strap whilst shopping at the mall? Keeping safety pins in your handbag are invaluable. 😲 

Offline Sophie

• Silver Member
Here I am on the beach.  I'm a little further south, in the Dominican Republic, in Punta Cana.  It is hot and steamy, the temperature is around 30 C. I am topless.  Unfortunately, tomorrow we fly back home to Europe..
OMG! Good for you! You do have beautiful 😍 breasts! I am a little jealous that you can go topless. That is something that I haven't done since I was 11 or 12. I'm also a little jealous of your nice warm weather. It has been pleasant enough in Florida, just not warm enough to enjoy the ocean. We are going on a 4 day cruise 🛳 on Wednesday hopefully it will be a little warmer in the Bahamas. 

❤️Sophie♥️

Offline Sophie

• Silver Member
Oh yeah! Or snapping a bra strap whilst shopping at the mall? Keeping safety pins in your handbag are invaluable.

I had that happen at work several years ago. One of the ladies I work with came to the rescue with a safety pin 🧷 and put me back together. Since then, I keep safety pins in my purse, desk and car.

♥️Sophie♥️

Offline Justagirl💃

OMG! Good for you! You do have beautiful 😍 breasts! I am a little jealous that you can go topless. That is something that I haven't done since I was 11 or 12. I'm also a little jealous of your nice warm weather. It has been pleasant enough in Florida, just not warm enough to enjoy the ocean. We are going on a 4 day cruise 🛳 on Wednesday hopefully it will be a little warmer in the Bahamas.

❤️Sophie♥️
If I was in the Bahamas I might just put bikini bottoms on and go topless. I'm sure there would be other women doing the same. 😉

Enough alcohol and stranger things have happened. Decades ago (I was still thin) we went to see our stripper friend at work. She said, "you have the body for it, help me do lap dances."

I had just enough alcohol that me in just a tank top and short-shorts did lap dances for about an hour. My wife at the time couldn't believe I accepted the dare! 🤭

I actually had a great time!

Offline Sophie

• Silver Member
We'll see 😉. I haven't been topless in public for almost 40 years. One stop is a private island that is owned by the cruise line. If there is a topless beach there, I may just take advantage of the opportunity. I bought a new Elomi swim bra and high waisted bottoms that are super cute and I love how it looks. I'm proud of what I have been blessed with so if my wife doesn't mind me sharing, I'm game for a little topless time in the sun.

♥️Sophie♥️

Offline Parity

• Silver Member
  Ha, I have backpacked across all of Europe the Greek Islands and down through Africa several times over the decades. and have been to many of those "special" beaches.  It was fun.  I did my last big two month hike there a couple years ago and being an unshaven hiker all male, I was very concerned with the backpack straps highlighting my breast.  The hostels were a bit tricky as well.  One thing over seas its not as big a deal as in the US.  I did feel it a bit though being male.  Go for it Sophie.  I wish I could now.

p.r.1974

We only live one love! Go for it Sophie. Vacation is exactly that. Be safe and have fun!

Offline Evolver

• Gold Member
Passant - very nice, you should be proud of your puppies!

Sophie - cruises are awesome! Enjoy! Regarding the island stopover, remember the old saying, when in Rome.... ;) 

Offline Passant

• Bronze Member
Thanks to Sophie and Evolver :)

I'm finally back today and I'm feeling pretty bad. The night flight was quite tiring with occasional strong turbulence. In Frankfurt, the temperature was -6°C, and in my city, Zagreb, the temp. -2°C.

10 days passed quickly. I rested well, recharged my batteries and from tomorrow it's back to the old routine as far as work is concerned.

As for topless, there were quite a few men with gynecomastia. No one pays attention anymore. Only in my case it is different, because my breasts are feminine, so they probably attract more attention.
There was a man with his wife on the beach. That man had a female body like me, but his breasts were the biggest thing I've ever seen on a man's body. I would definitely give him a size of at least E, and maybe even F. He was also topless, and as far as I could see, that didn't pose the slightest problem for him.
As such, he walked between the two resorts. I have to admit that I admired his self-confidence, because I didn't even go to the toilet without a shirt.

Offline gotgyne

There was a man with his wife on the beach. That man had a female body like me, but his breasts were the biggest thing I've ever seen on a man's body. I would definitely give him a size of at least E, and maybe even F. He was also topless, and as far as I could see, that didn't pose the slightest problem for him.
As such, he walked between the two resorts. I have to admit that I admired his self-confidence, because I didn't even go to the toilet without a shirt.
Kudos to this man at the beach! As a lover of spas and saunas I'd do it also, i.e. going topless even with such large breasts, but only at the beach. Two decades ago I noticed a young man on a vacation in Spain with such naked large breasts (cup E or F, as you wrote). They were sagging and swinging to and fro while he walked the on sidewalk of the village. He was not even at the beach.
A bra is just an article of clothing for people with breasts.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024