Author Topic: 4 and half months post op!  (Read 4237 times)

Offline HalifaxGuy

• Posting Member
Just wondering if anyone else has had this issue, it seems as time has went on the swelling has gotten worse, my left breast seems more swollen now than it did a month after my operation. Its seems my left breast somedays its not swollen other days its more puffy, can anyone shed some light on this? Thank you very much. It seemed great after surgery and now not so much.

Offline HalifaxGuy

• Posting Member
I had both lipo/gland excision. this pic is 27 days post op,

Offline HalifaxGuy

• Posting Member
this pic is from today, 4.5 months post op, it feels like the left side is coming back, like its pushed out and not flat.

Offline gynecomastiasux

Who did you get your surgery from?

Offline HalifaxGuy

• Posting Member
Dr. Caloca in tijuana, mexico. How does it look to you?

Offline rizzle

it looks great to me. 

Offline Samopoulos

I think you're still trying to see the Gyno, you're looking through a twisted lens.

To me, you look great man. Seriously, doesn't even look like you ever had Gyno or Surgery for that matter.

Now, hit the gym and put on some muscle.

Offline siphon

• Silver Member
looking great man. you seem to have square pecs so packing on some muscle will make your chest look killer.

sam is right, change how you view yourself :)

Offline abs1

• Posting Member
Dude you look great. I had surgery with Dr. Caloca as well about 8 months back, my one side just got real funky around the 5-6th month with a lot of scar tissue, needless to say I was worried. Now at 8-9 months everything's back to normal, the scar tissue on the one side went away (there was a good amount of it) and I look perfect. I will post some pics in one of the forums today or tomorrow since I am a little further along than you healing wise.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024