Author Topic: Skin Reduction Chest Lift Explained for those with Drooping Excess Tissues  (Read 4312 times)

DrBermant

To minimize scars, I prefer my Short Scar Internal Lift Male Mastopexy that limits the scars to just a small incision part way around the areola.  However, I see so many patients after massive weight loss, that have problems that need skin reduced.  Some need an Upper Body Lift to deal with the excess tissues that distort the chest, under the arms, and around the front.

I have just posted a new series of drawings to demonstrate another option for those with too much loose skin, a Double Scar Skin Reduction Male Mastopexy Chest Lift. This technique removes skin hiding scars just under the pectoral muscles. 

Take the time to go through each of the small images to check the steps I use to remove excess skin and lift a drooping chest.  This is compromise surgery trading some scars for problems of loose skin beyond shorter scar techniques.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Gynecomastia and Chest Sculpture

DrBermant

To minimize scars, I prefer my Short Scar Internal Lift Male Mastopexy that limits the scars to just a small incision part way around the areola.  However, I see so many patients after massive weight loss, that have problems that need skin reduced.  Some need an Upper Body Lift to deal with the excess tissues that distort the chest, under the arms, and around the front.

I have just posted a new series of drawings to demonstrate another option for those with too much loose skin, a Double Scar Skin Reduction Male Mastopexy Chest Lift. This technique removes skin hiding scars just under the pectoral muscles. 

Take the time to go through each of the small images to check the steps I use to remove excess skin and lift a drooping chest.  This is compromise surgery trading some scars for problems of loose skin beyond shorter scar techniques.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD

I am looking for feedback about how easy / difficult to understand / use this page to explore skin tightening surgery options.  Do the roll over drawings work to explain this variation of surgery?

Any constructive comments appreciated. 

Michael Bermant, MD

DrBermant

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD

I have just expanded my Male Mastopexy for Drooping Chest in Men.

Standard Pictures for Evaluation of the Sagging Male Chest such as after Major Weight Loss

There are also Skin Reduction Chest Lift before after Pictures showing healing, scars, and details of this variation of my Dynamic Male Chest Surgery Technique.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Male Mastopexy Chest Lift for Sagging Tissues

Offline manic91m9

• Gold Member
looks pretty good, one thing i would suggest is; perhaps you could offer an incentive for patients to give after photos from 1 year post surgery, from looking at allot of before and after photos  the true final result is  not really evident until later on. showing an after picture where a patient isn't yet fully healed  sort of put me off a little before i had surgery because a prospective patient visualizes that as a final outcome. your website is quite a resource on gynecomastia and i found it very helpful when getting my mind around what could be done with surgery.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024