Author Topic: Post Op Recovery  (Read 1518 times)

Offline tom8201

Hello all,
After toying with the idea for a couple years I am about to pull the trigger and book surgery with Karidis. All your stories have inspired me and it will hopefully be one of the best investments I ever make!
My only issue is my job is very hectic. I struggle to get long periods off work. I can get the Friday (hopefully surgery Friday) and the following Monday off. Is this enough time to recover for an office environment job (3 days)? My condition isn't too extreme.
Tks

Offline Life's too short

• Bronze Member
Hi Mate, 
Just had surgery with Karidis on thursday and he did a cracking job. I believe he only operates on Tuesdays and Thursdays, so it will have to be a Thursday.
It's sunday now and I feel great, I also work in an office and could go into work tomorrow morning easily- but I'll be working from home instead as it's just easier and I have the option.
Depends on each person, I personally felt no pain whatsoever or even tightness nor did the anaesthetic have any side affect at all. I had a fair case of gyno. I'd say you'll be fine but do take it easy. 

Offline tom8201

Thanks for the reply - Great news that you're happy with your results!
If that's the case I will aim for Thursday surgery, Friday off and hopefully a return to work on the Monday.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024