Author Topic: Changing clothes in a locker room  (Read 1831 times)

Offline Traveler

• Gold Member
I almost never showered after gym class or football practice. As a teenager I probably hid as best I could.

Offline gotgyne

In adults, a penis that measures 3.67 inches or less when gently stretched is a micropenis. Micropenis can occur on its own, but it often accompanies other health problems due to hormonal disorders or congenital (present at birth) conditions. Your child's symptoms will depend on the cause of the micropenis.
That's an interesting topic. If stretched means that you only tear a little on the flaccid penis, mine is 2.75 inches and would be in the range of a micropenis. But fully erect it measures 5.12 inches which is not much but nevertheless in the normal range. As a teenager I was a little embarrassed to notice that most of my classmates (we were only males) had longer ones in the flaccid state. But nobody made fun of me and for this reason it was not a big deal.
Perhaps you may know Earnest Hemingways biographic novel "A Moveable Feast" in which he describes his life in Paris. In one chapter he mentions F. Scott Fitzgerald, who felt inadequate as a man because his wife Zelda critisized his small penis. Fitzgerald asked Hemingway about this and he answered "'Come out to the office".
But read the story for yourself:
https://thebestamericanpoetry.typepad.com/the_best_american_poetry/2009/03/hemingway-reassures-fitzgerald-about-his-penis.html

It's quite possible that Hemingway's description is fictional since Fitzgerald at that time was more successful as a writer and Hemingway could be jealous of his success.

Back to the locker rooms: During school I never had any problems in the locker rooms since my breast was flat. My gynecomastia (I stay to call it this way since it does not disturb or trouble me, it's just a word) arose after an age of 45 years. Within five years, at 50, I had a C cup. As a longtime wearer of compression stockings and compression pantyhose the ladies at my orthopedic supplier recommended a bra with the words "you wear pantyhose which is called a female item, so why not wear a bra to support your breasts?" This was a valid argument.

I was an avid sauna visitor until the year 2005. The sauna at the town I lived at that time had a locker room for both sexes! All the time you noticed women unhook their bras and put off their panties and males putting off their underwear (or vice versa). I did not wear a bra at that time but if I had I surely would be embarrassed only because of the males in the locker room and not of the females.

As I wrote in one of my comments some time before I stopped wearing bras since I like to let swing my 40 C breasts freely. There are so many women - even with larger cups - who stopped wearing bras that I tried the same and like it too.

A bra is just an article of clothing for people with breasts.

Brdy64

In adults, a penis that measures 3.67 inches or less when gently stretched is a micropenis. Micropenis can occur on its own, but it often accompanies other health problems due to hormonal disorders or congenital (present at birth) conditions. Your child's symptoms will depend on the cause of the micropenis.
That's an interesting topic. If stretched means that you only tear a little on the flaccid penis, mine is 2.75 inches and would be in the range of a micropenis. But fully erect it measures 5.12 inches which is not much but nevertheless in the normal range. As a teenager I was a little embarrassed to notice that most of my classmates (we were only males) had longer ones in the flaccid state. But nobody made fun of me and for this reason it was not a big deal.
Perhaps you may know Earnest Hemingways biographic novel "A Moveable Feast" in which he describes his life in Paris. In one chapter he mentions F. Scott Fitzgerald, who felt inadequate as a man because his wife Zelda critisized his small penis. Fitzgerald asked Hemingway about this and he answered "'Come out to the office".
But read the story for yourself:
https://thebestamericanpoetry.typepad.com/the_best_american_poetry/2009/03/hemingway-reassures-fitzgerald-about-his-penis.html

It's quite possible that Hemingway's description is fictional since Fitzgerald at that time was more successful as a writer and Hemingway could be jealous of his success.

But back to the locker rooms: During school I never had any problems in the locker rooms since my breast was flat. My gynecomastia (I stay to call it this way since it does not disturb or trouble me, it's just a word) arose after an age of 45 years. Within five years, at 50, I had a C cup. As a longtime wearer of compression stockings and compression pantyhose the ladies at my orthopedic supplier recommended a bra with the words "you wear pantyhose which is called a female item, so why not wear a bra to support your breasts?" This was a valid argument.

I was an avid sauna visitor until the year 2005. The sauna at the town I lived at that time had a locker room for both sexes! All the time you noticed women unhook their bras and put off their panties and males putting off their underwear (or vice versa). I did not wear a bra at that time but if I had I surely would be embarrassed only because of the males in the locker room and not of the females.

As I wrote in one of my comments some time before I stopped wearing bras since I like to let swing my 40 C breasts freely. There are so many women - even with larger cups - who stopped wearing bras that I tried the same and like it too.
I have and have always had less than 1". I really don't have much at all. I'm lucky I guess to even have fathered children. 🙄
I'm circumcised and the scar area reaches all they way to the base. I think my wife's clitoris was about the same size as me. Looks about the same as well.
Locker rooms were a problem for me!
I had very long hair in high school (down almost to my waist), very curvy, and nothing visible because of pubic hair unless I bent over. I could have easily blended right into the girls locker room. 

I have stated before, and I'll state it again. My parents should have opted for the surgery to remedy my situation. But since I identify as a woman, the only man junk I have is the shrunken ball sack now.

Okay, that was hard to talk about on the open forum 😳
« Last Edit: May 22, 2023, 11:05:41 AM by 💁Birdie »

Offline gotgyne

Kids always were cruel if someone didn't meet their expectations. I think today this is much worse as it was some decades ago. I've started a former thread on gynecomastia at school and stated that the teachers and the headmasters are responsible for protection of the male teenagers from bullying by classmates. But they don't do their job, it's a shame. There are many schools who name themselves "school against racism" but they do nothing if male teens are bullied because of their breasts. Let's call them this way. I was exempted from PE for other reasons (my leg problems) since my teens so I didn't have problems with locker rooms. My breasts started to grow decades later.

Offline HeldUp

• Silver Member
In the US, teachers in public schools have their hands tied from intervening in almost everything. A friend of mine was reprimanded for breaking up a fight, which was the start of her departure from teaching altogether. That's not to say teachers can't be interventionists altogether, but they definitely have at least one hand tied behind their backs when it comes to discipline. Parents want teachers to be parents when they are teaching until it upsets them and then they want them to be tutors (as long as the subject matter doesn't offend them) or babysitters (as long as they aren't overstepping their overwatch). I am not sure there is enough guidance for children at any stage in the US right now, because parents are pushed to provide but are stressed by societal pressure to advance the self. Painting with broad strokes here but it feels like, even with modern helicopter parenting, there's less actual parenting than when mothers and fathers shooed their kids out the door til dinner. This isn't rose colored glasses or nostalgia, but a simple matter of the cognitive dissonance that I notice in the kids in my kids spheres.

As it pertains to the topic of trying to keep kids from being dicks, parents have to start early and be free of or aware of their own biases as well as there needs to be some level of real education for children (that they can understand) that differences aren't for separating people but making the collective richer.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024