Author Topic: Here I am. Help! New guy ;/  (Read 1050 times)

Offline Justas

Hello everyone. I'm Justas(Justin in english), I'm 17 years old, I'm from Lithuania(Europe :>). I'm 1.75 meters tall and I weigh about 80 to 82 kilograms(doctors say i'm between normal and overweight). I think, and i know i have gynecomastia, altough i don't know which stage(i heard there are stages or something..)i'm in now. I can make my nipples look normal for a minute or less, with simply touching them a bit. But the thing that bothers me the most is that I'm a swimmer in person(i know i don't look like one, since i was overweight youngster, and joined pool just a few years back) and gynecomastia is just driving me INSANE!!   It's good when i'm in pool and water is cold, then it doesn't point out that much, but when I have to get out to get some rest and work out with only my swimwear, after a minute or two my chest just points out like two long puffy boobs. Anyway to cut long story short i want to ask you guys for advice how to "mask" it and maybe reduce it. Thanks in advance! Oh and by the way, sorry for my bad english >.<.

Pictures: In the first 2 you can see daily. last 2- a bit rubbed or hard.

P.s I know about the surgery, I want it, but I don't think I have the will, age, money, and right country to do it. ;/

hammer

First of all, your English is very good! It is much better then any others that I speak being there are very few words of any others I would have to say it is near as good as my own! I have been many places around the Meditrainan Sea, Carabian Sea and beyond and found that people spook English all over. And this was back in the late 70,s early 80's and now I find that here on this forum that it is spoken even better.

Now as for stages, I'm not sure about stages, but you do have gynecomastia, and the only way to get rid of it would be surgery. To hid it, you could try compression shirts. I have read some post about them but never tried them myself.

I grow up in a time when we didn't have surgery, we just learned to live with them. Truth be known I didn't let them bother me that much, and I didn't alow myself to be a victim if anyone decided to say anything. Times are not the same now, I know!

I would like to welcome you to the forum and wish you the best of luck! There are a lot of good guys and doctors here that will be willing to help.

Bob

Offline srnd2012

• Silver Member
Welcome to the forum!  You have a similar case to mine.  With enough patience and determination I'm sure you can be rid of this problem. Like Hammer said, surgery is the only way to get rid of it.  Be thankful you've found this site at 17.  If I had known what gynecomastia was back then it wouldn't have taken me until almost 30 years old to fix the problem.

Best of luck!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024