Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Sex / Re: ED from ED
« Last post by 42CSurprise! on Yesterday at 10:49:58 PM »
I really appreciate you raising this subject because it is probably the one that men least want to talk about.  We'll talk about our conquests but not about those moments when things aren't working.  Of course, you're a young person with a wife, so this subject has a bit more poignancy for you than for an old man like me who isn't in an intimate relationship.  I will say, as I said before, that my libido got up and went some time ago.  It was really only in retrospect that I put the pieces together and realized diminishing testosterone that allowed estrogen to have its way with my chest, also reduced the size of my penis and turned it into little more than a urine delivery appendage.  Yes, there are occasional flutters when given enough visual or mental stimulation but there really is no there there.  I've never tried drugs and when I suggested testosterone supplementation my doctor recommended against it.  But as a man living alone, I am under no obligation to satisfy a partner.  I understand, of course, that there are many ways to satisfy a partner and not all of them require a workable erection... but... coming to that requires some very intimate conversations.  That is another thing few men do well.  I hope you and your wife are able to find means to keep intimacy alive and well.

So reduced libido, diminishing hair on legs and arms, breasts growing on my chest and curves coming to my body, as well as a much more open and relaxed attitude to life... all point to estrogen having her way with this body/mind.  I've no intention to do battle with Mother Nature... so here I am, talking with other men about my favorite brassiere...
Acceptance / Re: What Is It About Wearing A Brassiere That You Like?
« Last post by Dudewithboobs on Yesterday at 07:29:50 PM »
Agree with everything there John and it has been my experience as well with women with the points made there.

My apologies for the false equivalency on my part there 42 
« Last post by Johndoe1 on Yesterday at 06:53:25 PM »
There is something a bit disingenuous about this conversation. 

I don't know about disingenuous. All I know is my own experience and what I have seen and been told.

Women know full well the impact their breasts have on men they encounter in life.  Breasts are not simply elbows.  If they were we'd had thousands of commercials of women showing off their elbows.  But what we have are images of cleavage clearly intended to capture the eyes of men who might click on the offered link.

Yes. You are correct. Women weaponize their breasts all the time. They do so in the clothes they select. They are a very powerful sign of sexuality. Are they sexually excited with their own breasts? I am sure some are, but most I know, aren't. I suspect the same is true with men with breasts as well. And anyone who is sexually excited with their own breasts, then I see nothing wrong with that. It's just I don't. That's me. And I believe I stated such.

Yes, we have breasts developing on our chests.  And yes, we are men who aren't supposed to have breasts on our chest.  That is why we're here having this conversation.  It is important to find acceptance since apart from having them removed, we need to find some way to contend with the reality in which we find ourselves.  But, please, let's not delude ourselves by suggesting breasts don't have an erotic place in the minds of most men.  Yes, the fact they're on OUR chests is problematic, but that is the challenge we're here to address.  We don't have the opportunity to play with our endowment to titillate others since in all likelihood they would be offended... but we really do have breasts and most of us have some experience fantasizing about breasts that enters the equation.  They are not elbows my friend.

I don't believe the conversation was one of men do not find eroticism in the female breast. I am here to say, breasts are the number one sexual attraction women use towards men. That's why we in the gynecomastia community have the societal issues we have today. Breasts are powerful. Can our breasts do the same? I see no reason why not. In my case, a man's breast does not excite me sexually in the same way a women's breast does. But I am not judging what others may or may not be turned on by. I only know me.

And you are correct. They are not elbows. They are breasts. And yes, I would not be surprised if many, if not all of us, have at one time or another, whether we want to admit it or not, have fantasized what it might be like to to have our breasts excite someone in an erotic way. It would be only natural. How many would carry through on such a thing, I can't even begin to guess, but then, I can only speak for myself. That's all any of us can do. To some it is totally academic and to others it may be a practical thing. Your mileage will vary.
« Last post by 42CSurprise! on Yesterday at 06:23:24 PM »
There is something a bit disingenuous about this conversation.  Women know full well the impact their breasts have on men they encounter in life.  Breasts are not simply elbows.  If they were we'd had thousands of commercials of women showing off their elbows.  But what we have are images of cleavage clearly intended to capture the eyes of men who might click on the offered link.

Yes, we have breasts developing on our chests.  And yes, we are men who aren't supposed to have breasts on our chest.  That is why we're here having this conversation.  It is important to find acceptance since apart from having them removed, we need to find some way to contend with the reality in which we find ourselves.  But, please, let's not delude ourselves by suggesting breasts don't have an erotic place in the minds of most men.  Yes, the fact they're on OUR chests is problematic, but that is the challenge we're here to address.  We don't have the opportunity to play with our endowment to titillate others since in all likelihood they would be offended... but we really do have breasts and most of us have some experience fantasizing about breasts that enters the equation.  They are not elbows my friend.
Sex / ED from ED
« Last post by Dudewithboobs on Yesterday at 05:52:32 PM »
In the last year my ED issues has become more frequent than ever. To a point my wife often will ask if it’s going to work before we try to entertain the idea. Between that and loss of libido sex, has become a thing of the past it seems. I have tried the pills and changes in diet and exercises claimed to boost blood flow and testosterone. Taken supplements that are good for this area supposedly and nothing seems to work. And when it does work it’s usually a day that doesn’t work for us to engage in things. 

I was curious if anyone else has issues in this area of estrogen dominance and e dysfunction. Has there been anything that works for you? In our 30s it kind of sucks to think at least in the moment the bedroom is not a room to go to except to sleep lately. Curious if anyone else cares to share any remedy’s they found. 
Acceptance / Re: Why We Remain Estrogen Dominant
« Last post by Dudewithboobs on Yesterday at 03:31:08 PM »
Thank you for sharing Sophie! I have read several things about that. How true it is, who knows. There seems to be a side to each coin regarding what is true and what isn't proven but there does seem to be a bit of merit to the idea that the longer a hormone dominates, the more rewiring is done. Estrogen dominance effects men all sorts of ways mentally. It can cause depression and loathing, fatigue and anxiety and it can also cause peace of mind and calming or euphoria and easiness. I think for most of us, any depression or concern stemmed more from social issues from the development of breasts rather than the hormone causing it. I never had to deal with it myself with onset in late 30s and being past an age of caring as things got more developed. But it would seem for the most part, those here can vouch for the peace and calming aspect it has had on things. And with that, I'd believe the rewiring in that sense can lead to a great deal of acceptance as fighting it becomes more welcoming it. Where wearing a bra may have been a ridiculous ludicrous thing to even conceive. Is now a daily garment that has no second thought because of how we see our chests and what we see a bra for and find it now is for us not just "them". 
Acceptance / Re: Why We Remain Estrogen Dominant
« Last post by Sophie on Yesterday at 03:09:01 PM »
I can say that I remember WAY back as a 10 year old, I was curious when I first started developing breasts. I knew what they were and that girls had breasts and boys didn't. After seeing the doctor about my developments, that's when I knew that my gynecomastia was well beyond the typical gynecomastia that teenage boys would occasionally experience. 

My curiosity shifted to being excited about the fact that I had breasts that I would have to start supporting. That's when my mother had the bra talk with me and she hd me try on some of my sister's bras that she had outgrown. I knew that girls usually were excited about developing and getting their first bras. I think that I was just as excited but, I couldn't show it. I just accepted the bras and wore them around the house mostly. I think the next time I remember being curious and excited about them was when my sister saw me topless and made kinda a big deal about the fact that she thought that mine were as big as hers! That's when I started wearing a bra full time. 

I have a theory that estrogen not only causes our breasts to develop, I think that estrogen also helps with our own acceptance of them. I think that with everything else that estrogen does for us, I think that estrogen works on the brain and does a bit of rewiring that allows us to accept and in many case embrace our lumps and curves. 

It was just a thought. 

❤️Sophie❤️

« Last post by Dudewithboobs on Yesterday at 01:36:09 PM »
Same. Every woman I dated, met, know, etc just calls them boobs, and talks about them as if they are their elbows or some other general body part. I do the same. When they are sore or in the way or braless and moving never does my brain refer to the issue as chest, always my thought refers to them as boobs. It's beecome secondary and natural to think of them as such and view them as that. It's not feminine or erotic, just recognition of what they are and what my chest has become. 

Confidence is key and confidence begins with comfort I feel. If you're uncomfortable, insecure, anxious, nervous, etc you are going to be much less confident. When my boobs are pushing against my shirt braless and you can see the outline of my areolas and my nipples poking through. I feel it draws attention, and gives reason for people to pass by and see what they probably wouldn't see if I were in a bra that provides a layer of protection from these things. Because of that, I prefer a bra and as a result of a bra I am more confident. I stand up straighter, I keep my chest out as I did when I didn't have boobs and contrary to the shape of things no one notices, cause theres no real attention being drawn to the area. 
« Last post by Johndoe1 on Yesterday at 01:13:00 PM »
There's nothing erotic to me about my breasts, though it has become comfortable seeing them for what they are rather trying to persuade myself they are just gynecomastia as if calling them breasts on a male are any different than just acknowledging them as breasts. I feel comfortable and attractive when supported and awkward and insecure when not. Though it is funny and I do agree that is what having them as a guy can do to a guy.
I agree that I find nothing self erotic about my bust either.

I also agree that not calling them other than what they are is just kidding yourself. I have found very few women call them anything else but boobs outside of polite situations. They're pretty Laissez-faire about it.  No big deal. They're boobs. And that's how we should be as well. No big deal. They are what they are. Call them what they are.

And I also agree that we should be as happy with their appearance as women. I try very hard to present my chest in the best way possible. I find I get less stares and more comfort, mentally as well as physically. I see that as a win/win. And I too feel awkward and exposed when I am not properly supported and/or contained. Women are the same way. And why not? We both have the same issue. 
« Last post by Dudewithboobs on Yesterday at 12:43:36 PM »
LOL thanks! I love wood working and am often in the garage and when buying a new tool I find the experience is similar to a bra. I take my time, research what I need it for, ask do I really need it or just want it. Is it worth the expense it's going to cost, will it serve me well and get me the use I need from it to benefit from it being added to other tools. When I go buy the actual tool, it is browsing for the brand I like, type I need, and verifying it is the one that I came for. My bag holds my tools when I come home, and my drawer holds my bras when they come home. When working I strap on my tool belt and when going day to day I strap on my bra. My belt holds my tools, my bra my breasts, I'm a happy guy knowing I have what I need to get the task done lol.

There's nothing erotic to me about my breasts, though it has become comfortable seeing them for what they are rather trying to persuade myself they are just gynecomastia as if calling them breasts on a male are any different than just acknowledging them as breasts. I feel comfortable and attractive when supported and awkward and insecure when not. Though it is funny and I do agree that is what having them as a guy can do to a guy. 

Most women I've dated have been a full b cup. It is interesting to me to know the bras I used to take off them, are often the same size I put on myself now. Maybe I have more in common with my ex's than I thought lol. 
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024