Author Topic: someone just told me they think i have gyno. do i?  (Read 6188 times)

Offline manic91m9

• Gold Member
nah man hes just trying to cut down the tall poppy. definatly not gyno. people on here saying it is makes me think how many body dismorphics must be on here.

Offline gynosucks1

• Gold Member
nah man hes just trying to cut down the tall poppy. definatly not gyno. people on here saying it is makes me think how many body dismorphics must be on here.

it's your definition of gyno.  If the guy has hard mass under the nipple than he has gyno, no matter what they look like.

Offline gynosucks1

• Gold Member

it's your definition of gyno.  If the guy has hard mass under the nipple than he has gyno, no matter what they look like.

as far as him posting the pics.. ya it's pretty pointless and no one can tell u if u do or dont from your pics

Offline c3ntralp3rk

• Silver Member
  • there is hope.
no man. you're totally fine. are you even reading these posts now btw??

if you have any doubts..  check out lee haney.. professional bodybuilder.. you can see his photographs in the 'bodybuilding hall of fame' in arnold schwarzenegger's 'the new encyclopedia on modern bodybuilding'

you look like a smaller version of him! heh,

the only reason somebody may say that you have "gyne" is that you have big-er (not big.. merely bigger) nipples than some other people.. but pro bodybuilders like lou ferrigno, lee haney, vince taylor, and as i've noticed in some shots. steve reeves (hercules!!) have big-ish nipples. and these guys are contenders for the my.olympia..

so what do you got to worry 'bout buddy? heh  ;)

as a fellow bodybuilder, i'd like to commend you on your accomplishments. and once again, re-emphasize. that you do not have gyne.

Offline c3ntralp3rk

• Silver Member
  • there is hope.

um.. are you aware that everybody has mass under their nipples. everybody has *some* gland, gynecomastia is merely the 'enlargement' of glands.. hence if you look at many of the PS websites, they refer to treatment for gyne as "reduction of enlarged male breasts"..

hence, men.. yes, men too have breasts.. gynecomastia is the condition when male breasts become women like (gyne co); in other words, when they become enlarged.

Offline gynosucks1

• Gold Member

um.. are you aware that everybody has mass under their nipples. everybody has *some* gland, gynecomastia is merely the 'enlargement' of glands.. hence if you look at many of the PS websites, they refer to treatment for gyne as "reduction of enlarged male breasts"..

hence, men.. yes, men too have breasts.. gynecomastia is the condition when male breasts become women like (gyne co); in other words, when they become enlarged.

you are wrong.

and the first sign of gyncomastia is a development of gland directly under the nipple.  I understand you are not familiar with gear/bodybuilding or else this would be common knowledge to you.

and no.  you are not suppose to have breast gland under the nipple.  not everyone has it.  A lot of people do.  And those people shouldn't, and most likely it hasn't progressed any further and they havn't developed your definition of gyno

but if this fella did in fact develope that hard mass from anabolic steroids.. which i'm fairly certain he did, it would be stupid to ignore it.

Offline gynosucks1

• Gold Member
and ya, everyone with gland under their nipples doesn't technically have gyno

again, i stated from start this is just a bodybuilder definition..

if u get the gland not from pueberty.. u didn't have it... it just spontaneously popped out

it is not something u should brush off, and almost everyone labels this as GYNO because if not taken care of it will mature into breasts.

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
I will have to agree with the earlier response that it depends upon your definition of Gynecomastia.

One Definition is: "Any visible or palpable enlargement of the breast."  According to that definition, 2/3 of all adult males have some degree of gynecomastia.

It is only recently that this has become an an issue which has become an obsession for so many men.  In my own case, gynecomastia is a family trait.

There are regular contributors to these pages who have breasts large enough to require a bra for physical comfort,  Ironically those who are most obsessive about their breasts are often those who have the least reason for concern.

Breast growth is usually harmless in and of itself,  But it can be a symptom of some things which might be legitimate cause for concern.  Accordingly, the condition should be checked out by a Medical professional such as an Endocrinologist.

Gynecomastia is NOT a disiease, Nor can this condition which affects so many men be truly considered abnormal.  It is often an embarassment but nothing more than that.

I'm an old man (68 years old) and I have had it since early puberty (about 1949).  It is only a BFD if you allow it to become one.
Grandpa Dan

Offline gynosucks1

• Gold Member
I will have to agree with the earlier response that it depends upon your definition of Gynecomastia.

One Definition is: "Any visible or palpable enlargement of the breast."  According to that definition, 2/3 of all adult males have some degree of gynecomastia.

It is only recently that this has become an an issue which has become an obsession for so many men.  In my own case, gynecomastia is a family trait.

There are regular contributors to these pages who have breasts large enough to require a bra for physical comfort,  Ironically those who are most obsessive about their breasts are often those who have the least reason for concern.

Breast growth is usually harmless in and of itself,  But it can be a symptom of some things which might be legitimate cause for concern.  Accordingly, the condition should be checked out by a Medical professional such as an Endocrinologist.

Gynecomastia is NOT a disiease, Nor can this condition which affects so many men be truly considered abnormal.  It is often an embarassment but nothing more than that.

I'm an old man (68 years old) and I have had it since early puberty (about 1949).  It is only a BFD if you allow it to become one.

well this guy can articulate himself a lot better than i.. lol

my point was only that if his pecs changed, and he developed hard mass recently.. just basing it on looks isn't the proper way to go.  This can keep on developing, and should be looked at.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024