Author Topic: New Here, A Little About Me  (Read 1312 times)

Offline BoneBleached

• Posting Member
  • Even Fools Are Right Sometimes.
Hi, I'm Dustin and I believe I have had Gynecomastia since I was about 13, I am now 21 turning 22 next month.

I grew up in Oklahoma, dropped out of school in the 9th grade and joined a military academy, graduated from there in December 2005. Worked a bunch of jobs and partied hard until April of 2007 when I decided to join the Army. Stationed at Ft Stewart, GA. I'm on my second deployment right now in Iraq. I have been married for 1 yr and 9 months. I am having a daughter next month around my birthday.

I started smoking cigarettes when I was about 11 or 12 and just stopped smoking about 5 1/2 months ago because I'm having a daughter

I have sent my pics to a Dr in NY that my wife actually found when seeing him on TV, his name is Dr Elliot Jacobs. He said my surgery would cost around $7,000 including the compression garment and everything. I think I'm finally going to do this. but since I am deployed right now I will have to wait at least until December.

I have been living with this for years now and for a few years I got in such good shape that it wasn't too noticeable but still bothered me, now that I've gotten back out of shape it looks really bad, I weigh about 190 and 5'11''

I want to be able to go to the beach with my wife and daughter and not have to worry about it. And I want to be proud when I go home and see my family, I also have 23 nieces and nephews and 6 brothers/4 sisters, So I don't feel proud having this when I'm around them.

Well I plan on being pretty active on this site so I hope to see some replies on here

P.S. I have posted some pics on the pics section

Thanks for reading

Tired of being that one link that just cant break

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024