Author Topic: Before and After's ( Dr. Benjamin Lam Newtown PA)  (Read 3167 times)

Offline xelnaga13

These are my before and after photos from my surgery back in Sept 2012. My surgeon was Dr. Benjamin Lam from Bucks County Plastic Surgery. Im thrilled with my experience with Dr. Lam from start to finish.

Offline nogojoe

• Bronze Member
Looks great, man!

Did you just have gland excision? There didn't seem to be much to lipo in the before shot but I'm not expert, of course.

Offline xelnaga13

Looks great, man!

Did you just have gland excision? There didn't seem to be much to lipo in the before shot but I'm not expert, of course.

It was gland+lipo. I highly recommend lipo in addition to getting the gland removed. It really provides a much more masculine appearance.

Additionally, once the fat cells are removed they cannot regenerate and cause estrogen related fat deposits. Some people believe they can burn off the fat by working out, but estrogen related fat deposits are a different beast entirely. Just look at skinny women. They can manage to get down to very low percentages of bodynfat and still retain fat in their breasts.

Offline hitchcock

• Bronze Member
While you're case appeared very mild, your doctor seems to have done a great job. You seemed to have added more definition with weight-loss. Congrats my friend. Hey, PA isn't that far from NJ where I live...would be a hassle for post-op stuff.

Offline xelnaga13

While you're case appeared very mild, your doctor seems to have done a great job. You seemed to have added more definition with weight-loss. Congrats my friend. Hey, PA isn't that far from NJ where I live...would be a hassle for post-op stuff.

He's located in Newtown PA... its basically right across the bridge from NJ. Ewing is 10 mins from his office with not traffic.

My case was mild. However, it was my 2nd surgery. My first was at 14, with a different surgeon. By age 15 it had returned. Im 26 now. 

Offline hitchcock

• Bronze Member
Well I hope it all goes well this time around.
My biggest concern, outside of it being a big surgery and costly in the short-term, is that I have mild case and my expectations might be too high.

Offline xelnaga13

Well I hope it all goes well this time around.
My biggest concern, outside of it being a big surgery and costly in the short-term, is that I have mild case and my expectations might be too high.

Typically the more mild the case the better the results are.

Offline prabil

• Posting Member
He did a nice job.  Two questions. Was procedure done in a hospital and were you completely knocked out or awake during operation? 

Offline xelnaga13

He did a nice job.  Two questions. Was procedure done in a hospital and were you completely knocked out or awake during operation? 

My surgery was done in a hospital. And yes I was completely out during surgery.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024