Author Topic: I think I have Gynecomastia but will it go away?  (Read 1481 times)

Offline partybear

Hello Everyone

I'm a 17 year old boy who thinks he has Gynecomastia, at the end of last year I grew tired of my chest, over the course of 2012, I did extensive Cardio, I've lost a lot of fat and noticed my chest decrease in size. I however have very stretchy skin across my chest accommodated by 2 medium sized lumps underneath each nipple. throughout the entirety of my chest and torso are smaller lumps also and more around the medium sized lumps. These lumps make my nipples point outwards  however not that badly, judging by photos of Gynecomastia I could say I have a very minor case of the condition, however I will never take my shirt off and sometimes It just makes me feel downright sad about myself, they are the number one thing that crush my self esteem and confidence. after all the running and exercises I've done I began doing workouts I've noticed my pecs grow larger and my abs also begin to form, seeing as I'm 17 could this be a hormonal imbalance or something scientific like that, is there a chance it could just melt away? am I still going through puberty at age 17? thank you and feedback would be great

Offline xelnaga13

The longer you have gyne, the lower the chances of it going away naturally. Believing that one day it will magically disappear is an exercise in frustration.

Stay committed to overall health and fitness regardless, and look into surgery if your gyne is affecting your quality of life.

hammer

I second what xelnaga13 says! And you are in the right place for support as well!

Bob

Offline partybear

Thanks for the replies I will upload photos shortly for a better judgement

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024