Author Topic: Gyno blood test(THC), PLEASE ANY INFO WILL HELP  (Read 3589 times)

Offline daniel6261

Hey guys im 17 and i have a Gyno blood test tomorrow something about hormone imbalance and im scared to death the doctors will tell my mom i have THC(weed) in my system. Last time i smoked was 5 days ago and it was very little but before that i smoked a little everyday throughout spring break under 2 grams and no drinking whatsoever ( sorry i have nothing else to do in this small town).but i am good kid with straight A's. i heard from several sites it takes maximum of 3-5 days to leave the blood stream and i have also been drinking alot of water and cranberry juice if that helps any. Anyways i was wondering if any of you guys can give some some information on this it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you so much.

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
The bad news is the the active chemical element in Marijuana are oils. The pody stores it in ther fat cells where it is released very slowly. It can be detected not just days but weeks after the last use.

The good news is that a blood test will only detect what they are looking for. If they are not specifically looking for traces of Canabis, they will probably not find it.

More bad news, weed has a very distinctive odor but you would be accustomed to it and not be aware that you, your hair and clothes are reeking of it. Just hope the Doctor does not have a good nose.
Grandpa Dan

Offline fnnewguy

• Silver Member
THC takes over a month to leave your system, however, I would be 100% honest with my doctor and tell him that you have been smoking. There is a lot of debate on thc and hormone levels. You can tell your doctor in confidence, and he will not share the information with your mother if you ask him not to. At least in my experience.

Offline moobius

• Gold Member
dont tell the Doc shiz... their running hormonal tests, not a drug screen. you've got nothing to worry about.

Offline Dr. Elliot Jacobs

• Elliot W. Jacobs, MD, FACS
  • Senior Moderator
    • Gynecomastia Surgery
Agreed -- nothing to worry about unless they specifically screen for THC.

Dr Jacobs
Dr. Jacobs 
Certified: American Board of Plastic Surgery
Fellow: American College of Surgeons
Practice sub-specialty in Gynecomastia Surgery
4800 North Federal Highway
Boca Raton, Florida 33431
561  367 9101
Email:  dr.j@elliotjacobsmd.com

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024