Author Topic: My Story and some pics of Post OP (done in Hyd,India)  (Read 1778 times)

Offline Johnydon

• Posting Member
Hi all,

Thanks for all your post and information . I have benefited a lot from all these. I was also having moobs like you all. Whenever i remove my clothes for bathing I was usually ashamed of my figure in bathroom . It almost looked like a female . I too have undergone a lot of emotional turbulence becoz of this.
I was fearful of Surgery and then also i didnt had that much money to do it. Then i finally made my mind and then visited 3 surgeons in Hydearabad,India for the same. Some Quoted me the Price thrice of what i paid. The Clinics were so posh with a beautiful receptionist and even hefty consulting fees. Only the one i visited last was a simple clinic with the guys in waiting for consultation. I thought this is a surgeon that i wanted. He was simple with clear cut estimate . He said me to pay Rs.35,000 for all . Extra only i have to pay for Medicines. I zeroed on this surgeon and went ahead to do the surgery. the name of the surgeon is Dr. Sridharan

I had my surgery done on 25th Dec 2013. Ohh surgery is surgery .I went to hospital at 5:30 am. They shaved me , then took me to the OT after 1 hr. I walked in the OT and there was team waiting for me . Showed me the table to lie down . Table was so thin than my hands were falling down . Then a Paramedic told me to put hands on movable handle and told me that he will be inserting some needle in my wrist . Anesthitic asked me where i am from . then they were talking to eachother and I dont know anything .. After 3 Hrs some one was calling my name . I Was shivering with cold . My legs were shevering and i was unable to answer the doctor. I told me try to speak . I said i am feeling cold. I guess the OT temp is very LOW. I asked 2 Hrs over . He said everything is over and Operation is successful. After some time in ICU i guess after 1-2 hrs shifted me to my room . I had drains in my side. and blood was accumulating in that.

The only thing that is painful is the anesthetic injection i guess in the upper lip. It is painful and had burning sensation.

I was having difficulty getting up from bed and going to toilet for 2 days. First time i was alone . I went to toilet and came back and sat on the bed. darkness was coming n front of my eyes. So i thought i will fall and suddenly i lied on my bed. then my friend came . He bought some juice and water . i had it . I was in hospital for 24 hrs and then i came to my house.

Instead of compression garment ,please have a look at the PIC. the doctor gave me some kind of belt that usually people wear to their waist. Is it OK for gynemastia surgery??

If you have any questions you can ask me here. Also please respond to my above question

Offline kumarravi

• Posting Member
I wish you fast recovery. I want to know what you were you too weak to walk. You haven't shared your preop pic but you donot seem to have large glands. You look like a grade 1 case. I guess most patients apparently leave the hospital the same day comfortably. They can walk around easily. Why was it not so with you. Could you share some........?

Offline Johnydon

• Posting Member
I am not weak... i am good at 77 Kg and height at 5'10". I was having grade 3 gynecomastia --one of my surgeons told me,,
Surgery is surgery brother... After Anesthesia and antibiotics and pain killers and some IVs .. I was feeling some bruises in my chest and after some blood loss after surgery may be i was feeling some low. So surely you cant walk as normal with drains in the side for blood collection.

This could not be the case with all .. i guess it all depends on your stamina.. I was having less fat i guess and big glands,,, since nurse that showed me the glands in tray i saw big two pieces and some fat in one jar and another jar full of blood . May be becoz of blood i was having difficulty and also i dont want the stiches to open becoz of pressure since they are delicate newly i guess.

Sorry I am not having my preop pics ... i always hated to click them becoz they used to look like a young women having boobs ///\

Now after 20 days i am now very very happy to have new life... i have started trying Tshirts which i never wore till now... I am feeling grt... but becoz of belt i am waiting till 30th jan ... after that i will start wearing tshirts (un collered)!!!

If you are planning to go for surgery go ahead... some pain is good for lifetime happiness.. dont wait.... Go for good moments brother!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024