Author Topic: new guy here  (Read 1233 times)

Offline Luecifer

Hello, so I've had severe gynecomastia since I was a child. I always wore the big shirts or I would wear some kind of coat. The longest relationship was 7 years with the mother of my son and in the last year of the relationship I barely got the nerve to take my shirt off in the room. I have moved on and my gf now has helped boost my confidence a little bit.  I am pretty comfortable around her so my shirt comes off more often. But I still cant help but feel ugly. I have seen a doctor and have set up an appointment for surgery. Unfortunately, I could not come up with the money for it. I called the doctor and he told me there were certain companies that could help pay for the procedure. Has anyone else heard of this or gone through it? If so please let me know. I live in Az. Or if I can get info on what it costs to get rid of what are pretty much large Cs or Ds. Thanks. Its nice to know I'm not the only one who is going through this.

Offline nipsofpeace

• Posting Member
He's talking about companies like CareCredit, which basically just give you a loan to pay for the surgery today and you pay them back over 12 months interest free, or even longer if you want to pay interest.

hammer

Your on a forum full of guys that have gyne, some have surgery right away, others have to wait to save the money and some who accept. I'm one of the older guys that have had it all my life from my teen years, went through 11 years in the military with breast fathered 5 and I now have 3 grand kids and if you have C or D's you are bigger then many of the young men posting here but I went for a bra fitting at the recommendation of my doctor at the VA and was fitted for a 46H!

Now I could have surgery, but I've already had 7 or 8, including both knees total replacement, two back surgeries for fusing different parts, one of them lasting 9 hours, I still live with chronic pain. The other surgeries were more minor. The first were the lost of my testicles that rotted after a vasectomy. My wife and I both feel the going through a double mastectomy isn't needed!

My wife is very supportive as well as my family and friends! Those bumps on your chest do not make you the man you are my friend! You are who you are comes from within you, your heart and mind!

You go ahead and have the surgery if you need to, but remember that it is just fat, breast tissue and skin, and don't let that control you or your life, you take control!

I wish you the best of luck, and may God bless!

Bob

Offline Luecifer

Thank you. That is very nice to have others be positive.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024