Author Topic: Ahh Bra  (Read 6938 times)

Offline littleguy

• Posting Member
What are your thoughts on the Ahh Bra? My wife got me a couple for wearing to work. They seem to do an adequate job so far.

Offline TigerPaws

What are your thoughts on the Ahh Bra? My wife got me a couple for wearing to work. They seem to do an adequate job so far.
Comfortable with a couple of issues:

Not much support if you have large breasts

Do not seem to hold up well to repeated washing (you get what you pay for).

Offline littleguy

• Posting Member
Do you have a recommendation for a better bra in a similar style?

Offline TigerPaws

Depends on what size you are, I am a 38 under and around my chest so I can wear a L to am XL depending on the manfacturer. If you are a 2X or larger you may have some issues finding something.

Offline littleguy

• Posting Member
I am also a 38 chest about a/b cup. Something that will not show around the neck of t shirts is needed.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2016, 04:24:31 AM by littleguy »

Offline gsarfin

• Posting Member
I'm currently about 41" under chest and 46" around nipples. A lot of it is side boob. I like Danskin now 2x for me, but I can't wear it under button down shirts. I can wear it under t-shirts. Still looking for something suitable under button down shirts that won't peak out around the neck line. 

Offline igotum

• Bronze Member
littleguy just a plain regular bra with no underwire will do what you need. Try one.

hammer

littleguy just a plain regular bra with no underwire will do what you need. Try one.

I'll 2nd this post! 
It is less noticeable then you think and it supports and protects from any type of rubbing of your nipples if that is a problem too!

Offline TigerPaws

I am also a 38 chest about a/b cup. Something that will not show around the neck of t shirts is needed.
You may like this Sports Bra I have several and they are very comfortable and fairly good quality with a light padding and a deep plunge front. With a 38 underbust order a L verses a XL. They will show through a dress shirt but if you wear a linen sports jacket like this Linen Sports Jacket or something similar, also if you wear a heavy weight twin pocket shirt like this Cabelas Shirt

They will not show through.

Offline walt

• Gold Member
I have an ahh bra its OK I mainly wear the JMS 4x bra it has great side boob coverage and cups . the wife had a cow when I got a nice regular bra with a back closure , she has a real issue with them , but no problem if I wear any pullover sports bra even a bright pink one I sleep in. I cant figure that one out.

Offline TigerPaws

I have an ahh bra its OK I mainly wear the JMS 4x bra it has great side boob coverage and cups . the wife had a cow when I got a nice regular bra with a back closure , she has a real issue with them , but no problem if I wear any pullover sports bra even a bright pink one I sleep in. I cant figure that one out.
Don't try to understand women, you will only come away more confused and have a headache.

Simply accept her or dump her and try again.

Offline TheDane

• Posting Member
Try the moving comfort Fineform
The straps are stretchable, there is only the hook for racerback if you want it, normally I hide the hook between the Y strap and my back.  The straps are thin and its easy to get on. Its not cheap but if you don't like it you can return it.  

I dont buy cheap clothing often but a few of the Junior bras on Amazon are pretty decent for small chests, CC Juniors seamless.

I had the Ahh bra for about 2 months, one fell apart in the wash the other kept shrinking.

Offline TigerPaws

The straps are stretchable, there is only the hook for racerback if you want it, normally I hide the hook between the Y strap and my back.  The straps are thin and its easy to get on. Its not cheap but if you don't like it you can return it.  

I dont buy cheap clothing often but a few of the Junior bras on Amazon are pretty decent for small chests, CC Juniors seamless.

I had the Ahh bra for about 2 months, one fell apart in the wash the other kept shrinking.

In general you get what you pay for, I have lived by this motto for many years "Buy the Best and Cry only Once". Every time I break that rule it costs me 4 times as much because I have to throw or give away the cheaper item and buy what I should have in the first place.

hammer

In general you get what you pay for, I have lived by this motto for many years "Buy the Best and Cry only Once". Every time I break that rule it costs me 4 times as much because I have to throw or give away the cheaper item and buy what I should have in the first place.

It's true on most things and that's why the bras I wear cost me $60-70. It's far better to buy it once and have it work, do what it's supposed to do and last!

Offline walt

• Gold Member
hi all as for dumping the wife that's a big no we love each other very much she has been supportive but has some sort of mental issue with back closures . she broke down and said I could wear it but she does not want to see it or know it. ill go from there.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024