Author Topic: WTF is going on with my left nipple.  (Read 1261 times)

Offline whatsgoingonpuffy

• Posting Member
Okay ill try to keep this super short.
Was diagnosed with a prolactinoma   10 years ago.. was put on cabergoline and remained on it up until about 2 years ago when I was taken off of it as my levels were normal and the tumor had shrunk.
Within 2 months of being off it, I began to feel my left nipple tingle/puff up/occasionally hurt... I told my Endo this and he never put me back on as my tests were showing good results still.
He finally put me back on the cabergoline when he realised something about my free prolactin count.... and that my results were not as good as he first thought.
I switched Endo right after this cockup and told him that despite being back on the cabergoline I don't feel right.... told him about my nipple situation but I was unfortunate that his office had aircon and my nipples were solid as a rock so he basically told me nothing was wrong with my nipples and said he'd run tests for me to be sure though.
The test results have came in my Prolactin is normal,Testosterone is very good and I can't remember the rest but he is very happy that my tumor is also shrunken again (mri Scan)

Problem is my left nipple continues to be puffed up... it's so puffed up I feel like it might explode from the tension I can feel behind it. I can feel every bit of wind blowing on it... or my tshirt moving about... and occasionally I will feel some dull pain in the region.
How can all my blood tests and such be perfectly fine yet i'm having this issue ?
If my prolactin is normal it can't be prolactin gyno ?
If my testosterone is very good  it can't be Estrogen gyno ?
Even when it aint hurting or sensitive I can feel some sort of sensation from my left nipple at all times.... I've even tried taking P5P in the hopes it may help along with the cabergoline.
If I push my nipple in with my finger there is nothing behind it... it feels like it's been blown up with air.... there is no lactation like there was 10 years ago before I got my initial diagnosis.

Long story short how can I be having a puffy/sore/tingly/sensitive nipple if all my blood work has came back good at the most recent blood test.

thanks.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024