Author Topic: I’ll share too  (Read 6285 times)

Offline Winner

• Posting Member
Figure I’ll show loud and proud too.

hammer

So, are you saying that you're not ashamed of having your man boob growth? If so, that is great because it is only natural and very common as well!

Offline Winner

• Posting Member
Yeah that’s right hammer.
Figure it’s my body and the only one I get. Love it for what it is. At least I’m alive.

Offline Athena12@

• Gold Member
  • If you gat um flunt um.
Good for you Winner and you are right you got what you  got and it is the only body that you got and you are still alive and kicking.
If you got them flaunt them.  We all wear bras so wear what you like and to hell with the rest.

Offline Busty

You obviously have female breasts with larger puffy feminine nipples. Have you tried wearing a bra?  You will look and feel good in one.

Offline Winner

• Posting Member
You obviously have female breasts with larger puffy feminine nipples. Have you tried wearing a bra?  You will look and feel good in one.

Yeah typically I have a few 36-38 c/b bras depending on the style and manufacture etc.
I didn’t think my breasts looked that feminine or that I had that big of nipples etc. Maybe I’m wrong? I figured I just looked like fat guy boobs. Lol. Then that’s also why I figured I’ll post the pics to see what other may notice that I don’t.

My wife is supportive of the bras. However I don’t wear much as i have 3 kids (all boys) and they don’t know, I get kinda worried I’ll freak them out. I don’t worry too much on the visual it’s more the hugs that I figure would give me away. (Same with in laws etc)

Offline SideSet

I think you have breasts like a woman. Most likely your wife is comfortable with you wearing a bra like a woman because she also thinks you have breasts like a woman.

Offline Winner

• Posting Member
Thanks side set. I have always appreciated your posts.
I don’t know what or how she sees them.
She just says I’m sexy to her no matter what.
I’m blessed that way.

Offline SideSet

Thank you for saying that, winner. And I am enjoying your thread, thanks.

I suspect your wife just likes and loves you. And your boobies are just the cherry on top.

aboywithgirls

I've recently lost some weight and lost some of my boobs too. I dropped a band size a 2 cup sizes which I'm very happy with. I'm currently wearing a 36DDD or F cup in UK size. The nude and purple bras I was fitted for at a local boutique . The red bra is a Victoria Secret dream angels bra. They were very nice at VS. 
Every fitting that I have had ,the fitter has always been very helpful and accommodating.  They are usually nervous at first until we break the ice. They ask me what I'm looking for. I've been wearing a bra fulltime for over 30 years now so I know what works. I wear underwire bras exclusively except for my sleep bra and leisure bras then I'll usually opt for a light bralette. 

Offline Busty

Winner,  I was thinking about your post in the other thread about getting a bra fitting, and the sales associate saying, as she would to a woman, how well that bra fit you and how nice it looked on you. Have you thought about removing your chest hair? You will look even nicer in your bras?

As I mentioned in another thread, where I posted a picture of me topless, I removed the hair from my chest.  I could not believe the difference. And how nice my bust looks both in a bra or bare breasted now that I keep myself smooth like a woman.

Do you think your wife would be good with that?

Offline Busty

ABWG,  congratulations on the weight-loss.

That bra looks great on you.

Also, glad to see you practice good breast health, including the proper level of support even just hanging around the house are sleeping.   

Offline Winner

• Posting Member
Winner,  I was thinking about your post in the other thread about getting a bra fitting, and the sales associate saying, as she would to a woman, how well that bra fit you and how nice it looked on you. Have you thought about removing your chest hair? You will look even nicer in your bras?

As I mentioned in another thread, where I posted a picture of me topless, I removed the hair from my chest.  I could not believe the difference. And how nice my bust looks both in a bra or bare breasted now that I keep myself smooth like a woman.

Do you think your wife would be good with that?

My arms and legs etc are quite hairy. Believe me when I say in that pic my hair is trimmed. My wife does find it weird as she’s always been used to my full hair.

One reason i trimmed my hair was actually your post.

I didn’t want to shave because I thought with my arms and legs so hairy I would look really messed up. 

Offline SideSet

Winner, Your breasts are quite feminine, and at a C cup, your  breasts are the size of a typical woman.  The reaction of the sales associate helping you try on bras is evidence of this.

You will look so good in your bras if your bust is smooth and free of ugly hair.
 You should try it. If you don’t like it, you can let the hair grow back. My guess is that you will love it.

Offline Winner

• Posting Member
Thanks sideset. I trimmed first as to get an idea. Like I said. I got gorilla body. Lol. So I wasn’t sure if it would look weird with a wool sweater on my arms and legs and nothing but scary pasty white for the torso.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024