Author Topic: 6 years later  (Read 1154 times)

Offline Imbackagain

• Bronze Member
hey guys.. after 6 years post op with Dr. Karidis im actually becoming mpre and more bothered with one of my nipples looking collapsed/creased etc. Is there a quick fix for this, i think i have more scar tissue on that side than the other so i assume this could be a cause? any advice? 

Offline Life's too short

• Bronze Member
Following... I'm 3 years post op with Karidis and have the exact same issue. It's probably a 1 and a half inch crease just under the left nipple. If I lift up my arms it uncreases for a while.

Was never that bothered as even with a crease it has still been life changing -  but would be good to fix. 

Offline zink

• Bronze Member
Hard to say without a professional opinion but bear in mind that perfect is sometimes the enemy of good! Any kind of surgery is risky and you are not always guaranteed a better result than you have now. A small crease may be annoying but nothing compared to full gynecomastia, and may not be anything others will even notice!

Offline mrogers3612

Hey I have yet to figure out how to post as I just joined today. I am looking for some guidance as to how to do so and also am looking for a highly experienced surgeon in Colorado(or neighboring states, within reason). I would like to be pointed to someone who not only has the credentials but testimonials to back up the success. Thanks!

Offline paulpark21

• Bronze Member
Hey I have yet to figure out how to post as I just joined today. I am looking for some guidance as to how to do so and also am looking for a highly experienced surgeon in Colorado(or neighboring states, within reason). I would like to be pointed to someone who not only has the credentials but testimonials to back up the success. Thanks!
Pretty easy to add a picture. This is for  a PC, don't know about cell phone or Mac

Click on New Topic at upper right
Add message
Scroll down to "Attachments and Other Options" and click on it
Click on "Browse"
Find picture on computer you want to post and click on it
Title of picture will show up underneath "Browse"
Click on Post

Basically same procedure if you want to post a picture in a reply - start with Reply

When starting a new subject, do not use an old post as a starting point.  Always use "New Topic"

Offline MarcoB

• Silver Member
The picture thing doesn't work for me.  I go through the motions, but when I click "Post," it either just gives me a little box saying "Ok," or it does nothing at all, but either way, it doesn't post.  If I start over and don't try to include a picture, it works fine.  The pictures I've tried to attach are reduced to the minimum size to make the point, and are .jpg.  Doesn't work.  No problem on other forums though.  It did work for me once here, but I was the one who started the topic.  When it hasn't worked was when I was replying to someone else's.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024