Author Topic: Still here  (Read 1486 times)

Offline 40Cofficeguy89

• Posting Member
I just wanted an opinion from y’all! It’s been a couple months since I posted a couple of months. I’ve just been focusing on my career, my family and my health. I’ve dropped about 25 pounds since I last posted. I however feel that my moobs have gotten bigger.. my wife is just like eh they look the same but suggested I get resized lol.. I hate this process cause of how awkward they make it.. but yes I would love talks input. I did see my dr about and she is gonna have me get some mammograms for my next visit.

The picture that shows some bruising is the latest actually taken this morning. The bruising is from a big yard project I did and well lol I just don’t know when to stop so yeah.. 

The other images are from a couple months. The tan one is of a year back and the red one is a couple months back.

Online Dudewithboobs

• Silver Member
I would say it’s tough to say. Images are of differed angles and different colors which against complexion could cause illusion whereas the tan/nude colored bra shows more detail due to more natural color against natural tone. 
The tab to me definitely looks like a more fulller and feminine bust line with more detail that identifies as a a fuller breast size. The red bra looks like a bit less volume and size to me. 

Offline Johndoe1

To me the cleavage is more defined. You may not be larger but you may be fuller requiring a different style bra. 
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

Online Justagirl💃

• When life gives you curves, Flaunt them! 🤗
Bra designs, especially the cup designs hold your breasts differently as do manufacturers.

I also see a bit fuller breast view and cleavage in the one bra, but I might think it has some to do with the bra style.
When life gives you curves,
flaunt them! 💃
💋Birdie💋

Offline 40Cofficeguy89

• Posting Member
Thank you all for the input! I will take a picture when I have time but the cleavage is there even with the red bra… I honestly didn’t think that my moobs would grow more..but like idk I put on my bra daily and as of late this month it dawn on me. That cleavage use to not be there and even if I cup it in my hands they feel bigger.. lol idk..

Offline Traveler

• Gold Member
Whether you’ve grown or just more defined because of the weight loss with no loss of boobs, you definitely need a bra and look good in the ones you have! Very nice!

Offline Busty

You look great in those bras. You definitely fill the cups 

Offline gotgyne

You look very nice in both bras. I'd suppose that your breasts may still become larger. Thus it makes a lot of sense that you wear bras daily. You need them anyway.
A bra is just an article of clothing for people with breasts.

Offline Sophie

• Silver Member
40Cofficeguy,

Thank you for focusing on your health. Especially your breast health. I work at a Breast Care Center as the office coordinator.  Female or Male, breast health is important. Basically the rule of thumb that the doctors use for men is if you have breasts and they are large enough that you wear a bra for support AND YOU REQUEST a mammogram, they will refer you for a mammogram and likely a breast ultrasound for base line images. There are many variables. However, when we have a male patient with gynecomastia and wears a bra for support, shape, and or modesty. The provider will assume that the patient has accepted the fact that he has breasts and a mammogram may be offered or may be performed on a patient request. The medical provider knows that a " Diagnostic Mammogram " will always be approved for a male patient. 

♥️Sophie♥️

Offline 40Cofficeguy89

• Posting Member
Thank you everyone for the kind and supportive words!last year I decided it was time to take my health serious and really buckled down this year with it! I did manage to take some more pictures one with the original red burgundy bra and then one that my wife bought me from a clearance sale at Victoria secret! I will say that Victoria secret bras have definitely become my favorite in comfort and support! 

Also sorry that the nips show in it.. 

Online Dudewithboobs

• Silver Member
Those bras look amazing and you definitely fill them very well. Kudos on your wife not only being so accepting of wearing a bra but actively purchasing them for you as well. That is the dream lol

Offline Busty

40Cofficeguy89, 

With, gynecomastia, we can lose weight, but the loss is less or none in our breasts. With the weight loss, your breasts appear larger and more pronounced in comparison to the rest of you.

Those bras look great on you. So good you wear a bra to work. You need to wear a bra for support and a more put together look. I like the way you handled things with the coworker who asked if you were wearing a bra.  Anything further from her since?  Any sense she mentioned to others?

Offline gotgyne

Dudewithboobs is right. Your bras fit you very well, especially the light green would be my favorite. Absolutely no reason for embarrassment that your nipples are noticeable in the red bra.

Offline Johndoe1

40Cofficeguy89, those bras look very good on you. It's obvious you need full time support and containment. And as others have stated, your breasts are very feminine in appearance, needing that level of support. 

Offline Sophie

• Silver Member
That's awesome! Your wife bought you a VS! She did well with the sizing! My wife doesn't really like bra shopping. I will typically shop for both of us. I wear a 36G/H and she is a 34C. 

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024