Author Topic: My first bra  (Read 2136 times)

Offline AlfaQ

• Posting Member
I found this photo from a few years ago of me wearing my first bra. I  didn't really know how a bra should fit then, the band is too big and the shoulder straps kept slipping off. It was a poor fit really and never offered proper support. I still have it but never wear it  

Offline Justagirl💃

• When life gives you curves, Flaunt them! 🤗
https://tomboyx.com/products/compression-chaidtm

My first "bra" years ago was a TomboyX compression tops like the one shown here.

It was very uncomfortable and created blistering heat rashes. I didn't use it very long.

When life gives you curves,
flaunt them! 💃
💋Birdie💋

Offline AlfaQ

• Posting Member
I would never want to wear such things. How do you breath? 

Offline Justagirl💃

I would never want to wear such things. How do you breath?
I couldn't hardly breathe! I had bought 3 of them at the recommendations of my doctor and OT. Needless to say, they only got a few weeks of use.

I switched to a Glamorous bra myself ordered on Amazon. OT was not happy in the least, but my doctor agreed it was the best option to alleviate neck pain since the compression tops didn't work.

Offline Busty

You certainly do need to wear a bra. Just not that one lol

Offline AlfaQ

• Posting Member
Some people say that nobody, male or female needs to wear a bra and that they are even harmful. A bra certainly works for me and with a good one you will even forget you are wearing one as I now often do.  I  recently removed my sweatshirt and accidentally lifted my tea shirt and flashed my bra to some passers by.

Offline Justagirl💃

You certainly do need to wear a bra. Just not that one lol
Yeah, I need a bra or I am in constant pain...

Offline JJ_Gyne

• Posting Member

I am in the same frame of mind.. If I am not covered the sensitivity is unbearable.

PS. That bra could double as a bikini top. 

Offline Justagirl💃

I am in the same frame of mind.. If I am not covered the sensitivity is unbearable.

PS. That bra could double as a bikini top.
Neck pain is what really gets me, and I unfortunately don't have the matching panties to use it as a swimsuit. 🤣

Offline Busty

I believe that at a C cup and above, a bra is necessary for comfort and appearance
« Last Edit: August 29, 2024, 07:36:47 AM by Busty »

Offline Justagirl💃

Yeah, about a C cup. I know that when I was a D my neck pain started. I have been well supported ever since. 

The weight of a C or larger is just too much on the neck. 

Offline AlfaQ

• Posting Member
A bra certainly gives you a feeling of just how much weight you are carrying in your breasts. I can only imagine the feeling you get with a C cup and above.  As just about a B cup  I do feel their weight when climbing stairs or walking quickly.  

Offline Johndoe1

At a DD/DDD my braless days are long gone. I would never consider leaving home braless. The weight and movement are like two pendulums on a clock. The bounce is not enjoyable at all. 
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

Offline taxmapper

The other half (DDD/F) just laughs at me when I complain about bouncing.  
Telling me 
"...I don't have ANY experience with that..."

sarcastically

Offline Justagirl💃

The other half (DDD/F) just laughs at me when I complain about bouncing. 
Telling me
"...I don't have ANY experience with that..."

sarcastically
Thankfully I have experience 'with the bounce', and I wouldn't have at any other way. 🤭

I can't say I always felt that way after family and society pressured me into thinking I was deformed and had to hide my curves all those decades. 😯

But I'm proud of the girls!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024