Author Topic: New here  (Read 1723 times)

Offline mattys

Im a 22 year old male whose had gyno since I was an early teenager. I also have the "puffy nipples".... except when Im cold.. or aroused.. then they dry up like a raisin and it actually makes my chest look half way normal.. Anyway.. after some saving I am really thinking about surgery. . I  live in the Boston area and here that Dr. Silverman is great. Anyone here would like to share some experiences with him?

So my problem is that I would like to be very discreet.. not even telling my mom... I know if I get it done and tell her, I will never here the end of paying $5000 for something like this.. and it would put a huge dent in our relationship.. So a few of my questions would be about recovery time...

I keep hearing about a compression vest.. how long will thaqt have to be worn? And would it be all day? Can I wear it under my clothes without anyone noticing?

Offline mattys

Im not in college and the money isnt the issue.. Just keeping it a secret from everyone... How long will I have to wear a compression vest for?

Offline infinity123

• Posting Member
Hey there. You actually can keep it all a secret -- I did just that, probably for the same reasons you're doing it.

About the vest, doctors recommend fairly different lenghts of time for vest wear, ranging from about 2 to 6 weeks. And the vests come in different forms. The kind I'm wearing is from Design Veronique:
http://designveronique.com/cgi-bin/ic/dv2/results_midbody.html?id=2o8DcnxM

While I'm still very stiff after surgery, I'm wearing the one that buttons across the chest. But after my soreness goes down I'll wear the one that pulls over. The one with buttons is noticeable if you just wear a shirt over it, but not at all if you wear a sweatshirt or sweater. I'm sure there is a vest that can work for you.

Good luck!

Offline stretch

• Bronze Member
I actually just had the surgery with Silverman this morning. I feel great right now but I haven't taken a look at the results. The total surgey cost was $5300 +/- and I paid for it up front without going through one of the loan comapies.

As for the vest Silverman provides one for you. It's a fairly but nothin too crazy. It has hoohs in the front that don't dtick out too much. He says in about a week I can switch over to the underarmor shirts if I wany. I think if you wear a shirt with a little bit of thickness to it it's probably not noticeable.

I'd be happy to answer any other questions about the surgery.

Good luck!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024