Author Topic: Anyone heard of Dr. Arie Benchetrit M.D?  (Read 3513 times)

Offline inquestion

• Posting Member
Anyone?
He is based in Montreal.
That would be great for me since I am also based in Montreal. :D

Offline inquestion

• Posting Member
I talked to him...
and apparently he tells me..."Male breast reduction for gynecomastia can usually be done with liposuction alone, which is a fairly simple outpatient procedure with almost no scarring. In some cases, an open technique is necessary. "

he then goes on to tell me that the cost goes to $4300 all inclusive...for the liposuction procedure...

I think Lista is $5000 all included and you get the whole shebang.

???

Offline mtl123

• Posting Member
From what everyone says if you have gland lipo will not completely remove your gyne and based on the price you mentioned I'd rather go with someone with much more experience (I dont know but I doubt he does as many surgeries annualy as Fielding or Lista).

Good luck, too bad we dont have any great surgeons in Montreal  :'(

Offline brebguy

• Silver Member
  • Montrealer
ya ideed, i did about a year research for surgeons in mtl, being from montreal myself).
All of them charge a lot of money and dont have the experience that surgeons in Toronto like Fielding and Lista have (they perform many gynecomastia surgeries a week compared to a dozen a year in montreal).

the price tag, i think, is not worth the risk of taking an unexperienced doctor. Plus, lipo alone will most probably not do the trick (i have never seen positive results on the board after only lipo).

for the same price you can get transportation (train), hotel, and surgery with Fielding who will do excision which is a better way of removing gyne (at least to my eyes).

so chose carefully.
surgery did not work...:-(
Dr. Fielding (TO - Ontario : 416.766.8890) on august 9th, 2006 and revision on september 21st, 2007

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024