Author Topic: for dr bermant patients  (Read 2390 times)

Offline gyneinhell

• Posting Member
those of you who are not local to dr bermant, did you all use the remote consultation option?  is the cost credited to your actual surgery?  any of you instead just flew in for the in person consultation and had surgery a day or two later?

DrBermant

those of you who are not local to dr bermant, did you all use the remote consultation option?  is the cost credited to your actual surgery?  any of you instead just flew in for the in person consultation and had surgery a day or two later?
My patients typically move on after their surgery, putting their gynecomastia behind them.  You can find links to typical experiences here:

http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php/topic,9148.0.html

We have many patients who prefer to start with our Preliminary Remote Discussion to minimize travel to Virginia.  Before we can reserve time for surgery, patients need at least this preliminary telephone discussion to start the process.  Others rather see me in person before planning their surgery.  Sometimes we do have a cancellation, but most of the times we do not and surgery needs to be scheduled for a future visit.  Jane is my office manager and can better discuss fees and cost issues.  She can normally be reached at our office by phone Monday - Friday 9-5 Eastern Time at (804) 748-7737.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Gynecomastia and Chest Sculpture

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024