Author Topic: Yea yea yea, another one! :)  (Read 1368 times)

Offline lorenzo

Hey lads,

Nice to finally find a place with some answers.

Now, im 21, and had puffy niples ever since i was 12. Didnt matter much then, however, over the past 4-5 years I have started to develop man-boobs, and my nipples have got extremely sensitive.

Now what im confused about is,
1) how do I confirm whether i do have it or not?

1) can one get rid of gynecomastia without surgery?

2) my nipples get back to normal when its cold, does that mean anything?

3) will working out in a gym + extensive dieting help, or as mentioned in another post, just make it worse?

4) does all the videos on youtube on "How to loose man-boobs" help? Or have helped anyone?

5) is there any way to get rid of the puffed out nipples?

Thanks in advance guys. And please share any personal stories on success, if any... :(

Offline Unidentified

• Posting Member
Gynecomastia is a often a combination of Glandular tissue and fat.
exercise will get rid of fat.
Only surgery will get rid of gland.

If you think you may have it, then you probably do.
I also had it from about the age of 12, and now into my 20's, I needed surgery to get it removed.
Some say that there are some medications used to help, but most times they dont work.
The videos online will help you tone up your chest muscles, but will not remove gland.

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
1) As previously noted, the condition is usually self diagnosed to some extent so if you are here you probably have the condition. The opinion of a Dr. might be helpful, but not all are knowledgeable regarding this condition.

2) No. Actually that is not completely true, but the odds of getting rid of gynecomastia without surgery are about the same as the odds of winning Millions in a lottery.

3) That answer would be highly variable. There are some people who say the workouts help and others who complain that the breasts are even more obvious when perched atop a well developed set of pecs.

4) Do not believe anyone who tells you that they have a method to get rid of "man-boobs". ( I hate that term!) If they are trying to sell you a product of any kind,  you know they are lying.

5) There are but two choices, get used to it or have surgery.

I'm quite sure I did not tell you what you hoped to hear, but I thought you'd rather get an honest answer.
Grandpa Dan

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024