Author Topic: Look at this  (Read 8179 times)

Offline Puffynip

• Posting Member

Offline Vizia

• Silver Member
  • (.Y.)
I think that the spelling errors alone make this product suspect.
"God is dead" - Nietzsche

"Nietzsche is dead" - God

Offline puffynips0-

• Bronze Member
If there were a product that worked, we would have discovered it by now.  But with all the people on these boards, we've tried just about every med and creme.  

Doctors confirm, the only way to go is an operation.

Offline usernameX

• Gold Member
Well Rebound XT has worked for some people but the majority of the users didnt see a difference.
Had surgery with Dr. J.C. Fielding on August 2nd.

Offline STILLgotIT

• Gold Member
  • Finally gyne-free
I'd say they're probably as effective as women's "breast enhancement herbal pills." Meaning, not effective at all.  ;)

But, who knows? Let's see someone throw down the $$ and be the guinea pig.  ;D

Offline gynosucks1

• Gold Member
If there were a product that worked, we would have discovered it by now.  But with all the people on these boards, we've tried just about every med and creme.  

this would make u sound like an intelligent person if u weren't 100000% wrong

u might actually want to do some research on SERMS and treatment of gyncomastia

there's tons of clinical studies showing 50%-100% reduction in only 2-3 months

Offline gynosucks1

• Gold Member
serm=tamoxifen/raloxifene u noobz

Offline Captain

i used the 'diet aid of questionable value' pIlls and they worked for me, didnt cost me an arm and a leg to get either, only cost me 2 man boobs  ;)

if anyone wants to talk to me more about my experience private message me

cheers
« Last Edit: July 02, 2005, 11:12:59 AM by Captain »

Offline Captain

the 'diet aid of questionable value' Pill was recommended to me by my doctor, but not from a surgeon I consulted with who would have gained a ton of money from me, doesnt that seem odd? a surgeon who would get rich off of me not recomending something that would save me a ton of money and be pain and scar free

thanks to my doctor and not the money hungry surgeon i got the results i wanted

your reults may vary, i am only talking about my experience, i wish the best to all others who try it
« Last Edit: July 02, 2005, 11:14:46 AM by Captain »

Offline Ax87

• Bronze Member
  • gyno sucks
u sound like they payed u to say that... i've never heard of this drug before and i cant seem to find any real reviews on it... has anyone else actually used it... i think im gonna ask my doctor about it and see what she says...

Offline gynosucks1

• Gold Member
Drugs can help boys with breast enlargement
Last Updated: August 20, 2004

NEW YORK (Reuters Health) - Many teenage boys experience some degree of enlargement of the breasts around the time of puberty. When the condition is troublesome, anti-estrogen drugs seem to be a safe and effective means of reducing breast size, according to a new study.

Pubertal gynecomastia, as the condition is called, occurs in up to 65 percent of boys, and about 10 percent of cases of do not resolve on their own within three years, researchers at the University of Ottawa explain in the Journal of Pediatrics.

"Even for those persons in whom the condition is self-limiting, it can be a troubling and at times psychologically disabling condition," write Dr. Sarah E. Lawrence and colleagues.

They conducted a chart review of boys treated at their clinic with either tamoxifen or raloxifene, two drugs that block estrogen receptors, or who were not given any drug treatment.

Included in the review were 15 patients treated with tamoxifen for an average of 5.2 months, 10 with raloxifene for an average of 4.9 months, and 13 with no specific therapy other than reassurance.

Before treatment, the diameter of the breast nodule in these three groups averaged 4.6 centimeters, 3.8 cm and 4.7 cm, respectively.

Tamoxifen treatment led to an average decrease of 2.1 cm (45 percent) in breast diameter, compared with 2.5 cm (66 percent) in the raloxifene group. A 50 percent or greater reduction in size occurred in 41 percent and 86 percent of individuals in each group, respectively.

There appeared to be no adverse events, and no significant changes in hormone levels or liver enzymes.

The authors contacted subjects three years after the study period. None of those who had been treated reported a relapse, but 40 percent "were not completely satisfied with the response to treatment and went on to have surgery."

Among those treated only with reassurance, 50 percent reported spontaneous resolution.

Lawrence's team concludes that anti-estrogen treatment can be effective for pubertal gynecomastia, "with a better response to raloxifene than tamoxifen."

However, they say, a clinical trial "using standardized measurements of glandular tissue, such as breast ultrasonography, is needed to further evaluate the use of estrogen inhibitors as medical therapy for boys troubled by persistent pubertal gynecomastia."

Offline gynosucks1

• Gold Member
mk u think if there was natural herbal shit out there that worked..

the maker would jump on the gun to have a clinical trial done and prove the shit works so they can rich filthy rich

placebo effect if the guy isn't lieing

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
I think that the spelling errors alone make this product suspect.

Hehe... yeah, and all the gramatical errors. ::) ::) ::)

John.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2005, 02:56:48 PM by Bambu »
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline Grandpa Bambu

Thanks to my doctor and not the money hungry surgeon i got the results i wanted

Post some pics of those 'results' my Man! We'd be very interested in seeing what ''diet aid of questionable value'' can do....

John...
« Last Edit: July 02, 2005, 02:59:26 PM by Bambu »

Offline Grandpa Bambu

I know someone is going to try it so just let me know if it works.  :)

So..... who's gonna be the guinea-pig?  ;D

John...

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024