Author Topic: For those of you who've had the surgery - Have you taken your shirt off yet?  (Read 1756 times)

Offline nobug

• Posting Member
I mean in public, like at the pool/beach or in front of friends or something. 

I'm just curious as to how the surgery really affects your confidence level.  I mean, if you still aren't comfortable taking you shirt off after surgery, I don't think it should be considered a successful endeavor.  Yeah you obviously look better but what's the point if you don't have the confidence to take a swim / have shirtless sex without any reservations. 

Offline Pooz

• Silver Member
I have. My results aren't perfect and I'm still healing, though.

Buddy of mine said my chest looked bad and he didn't even know I had surgery. It's probably because he knew I had a bigger chest. Still made me depressed/bummed out.

I've been to the pool like 5 times since the surgery. I'm over 3 weeks post op.

Offline art

• Posting Member
I have. My results aren't perfect and I'm still healing, though.

Buddy of mine said my chest looked bad and he didn't even know I had surgery. It's probably because he knew I had a bigger chest. Still made me depressed/bummed out.

I've been to the pool like 5 times since the surgery. I'm over 3 weeks post op.

Do you think your friend's comments had to do with the fact that you're still healing, or that you had a bad result.  3 weeks doesn't seem like a whole lot of time post-op to judge whether or not the results are satisfactory.

I'm just asking from an informational standpoint.  I've been going to consultations with various doctors, and psyching myself up to go through with surgery.  Reading through these forums helps a lot in terms of what questions to ask a doctor, what to expect in terms of results, etc.

Offline Pooz

• Silver Member
I think it's mainly that I'm still healing and there's still some swelling. My friend actually made those comments 2 weeks post op.

Offline bigdawg1

• Posting Member
I'm 2 1/2 weeks after my surgery.  I have a trip planned to Hawaii in mid August with the wife.  I plan on taking my shirt off.  Ill let you guys know how it goes and how I feel. 

Offline hatemymoobs

• Silver Member
bigdawg- I envy you.

I'm planning to have surgery this fall/winter. It'll give me plenty of time to heal and get comfortable with my new chest before getting out in the open next summer. This summer, I'll just have to cope with my little perky man breasts...

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024