Author Topic: I really need some help...plz guys  (Read 1961 times)

Offline FLATisGUD

• Posting Member
hi

I do not really know if i have pseudo or real gyne....however in any which case its moderate.

If i knew for sure it is pseudo i am preety sure i can get rid of it with dedication

but if its the latter ... i was wondering how can it be possible bcoz its mainly a hormonal problem...thats wat i ve reading...low testesterone and high estrogen...but i was wondering that shouldn't be the case with me coz firstly i am 22 amd i am almost bald and secondly i have a lot of body hair and sexually active...which makes me wonder if i actually have a real gyne problem

Also i pretty lean but my wais and certainly my chest is out of proportion si i was wondering iif i exercise to the point that i reduce my waist from 32 28 will my chest reduce from 37 to lets say 32 or 33

I am 5'11 and weigh 145 pounds

Plz reply coz i seriously will have to save money for surgery and give up on a lot of things if its not pseudo gyne in my case...Thnx

Offline FLATisGUD

• Posting Member
can a surgeon help me to distinguish between pseudo and real gyne or will i have to visit an endocrinologist...

also lets say my test levels are low...if i some how increase them will the hair on my body increase

and i dont feel any lump around my chest...i ve also done the test where you lie on your back and pinch around the aerola around the nipple and i cud pretty much feel my fingers....so i m really confused

also i ve been exercising for the past one month and i ve reduced my waist by 1 and 1/2 inch and my chest by 1 inch

Offline hatemymoobs

• Silver Member
Here's the problem with pseudo or real gyne- you can't lose fat only in your chest (or only in any single area)

Depending how bad your case is you may never get it to go away, hard to tell without seeing...

I would see an endocrinologist and start there.

My endo told me to hold off on surgery, which I plan to do, only until I figure out what the underlying issue is.
Either way I'm pretty sure surgery is the only out for me...

Offline FLATisGUD

• Posting Member
thanx for your input....
yes for the pictures i m figuring a way to get them on as i realised i cant directly upload them from my comp

i must say I was feelin wierd checking the no of views on my post coz i ve never discussed my probs with anyone...so to think of people reading my problems...but i dunno somehow wid a reply frm u ...i must say i m feelin better...though i am never gonna even tell my close family even though they r really close so i was wonderin how am i gonna hide surgery frm them if i ever go ahead wid my decision...nyways dats for later.

and for the compression garments..i dont knw y but i felt it might cause problems coz i ve always come across articles or ppl saying wearing loose clothing and briefs are better for better blood flow...but i am to hear frm u since you use them...and trust me i am jus like u and many other gyne sufferers who wudn't really care of the comfort as long as its sealed

and yes i am gonna visit an endocrin in a day...for the first time i am actually gonna be doing something abt my condition

Offline hatemymoobs

• Silver Member
If you're close to your family try to work up the courage to tell them.
I hid "in the closet" about my condition for a long time, until I couldn't take it anymore.
I finally told my wife, whom I've hid my chest from as long as possible. Then told my mom, then my dad.
It's very good to have close people to talk to about this, for support and re-assurance that things will get better.

This website is a great source for support from people going through EXACTLY what you are.

As for circulation- it's not tight enough to cause circulation issues. It's just tight enough to apply pressure to the fat or tissue and give it a flatter appearance.
My chest without a compression tank top looks pointy and obviously somewhat fatty. With the compression tank top it kind of rounds it and flattens it out so it almost looks like I have pecs, which is weird on my smaller frame, but still better than pointy breasts... ya know? lol

Going back to telling family. Obviously each family is different. Mine is very supportive, understanding, and loving. If you feel think your family will support you- open up to them and "get it off your chest". You'll feel better, at least I know I do. A TON better...

Good luck, and keep posting. Let us know your progress.

Offline FLATisGUD

• Posting Member
thnx a lot...ye and opening up to family will definitely take time or might not even happen...problems def not in family but in me feeling to embarased to open up
none the less found something really wonderful in this website...gonna be frequent visitor and def keep posting my updates
as of now nxt step will be a visit to the endoc...all the best to you as well.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024