Author Topic: Hopefully my last post op question  (Read 1762 times)

Offline Hope2Help

• Posting Member
My nipples are still slightly puffy but there is no tissue under neath the puffyness, is it likely the nipples will 're-size' to my new chest?

Offline jay adams

• Gold Member
If anyone thinks that when surgery is done that they'll have a chest like Brad Pitt I feel sorry for them. Some people can come out with that perfect flat chest but they usually don't have it that bad in the first place. The majority doesn't come out perfectly flat if you had puffy nipple in the first place. I was puffy and boobafied. The goal is to give you the best appearance possible. Now, think about human error, physical boundaries, healing time. Who knows how it will come out. Not trying to make you sound impatient or unrealistic.

I've learned the best things you can do is #1 let your body heal. #2 diet like the people who have your ideal chest "I try to eat like an athelete training for a MMA fight". #3 Train! Make this your lifestyle and in about 4/5 months you should start seeing what you're looking for. Don't worry about some puff here and there yet. The goal is to look in the mirror and the whole picture looking good. Try not to stare at your nipple from all points of view. haha. "I did that" trust me.

Before you know it, if your surgeon did a good job, you'll build the chest you want with the canvas you've been given. Don't let gyne consume every minute of your day. Your mind will adjust to your new looks. Im sure no one comes out looking like they imagined before having surgery.

Good luck.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024