Author Topic: is this gyno?  (Read 2222 times)

Offline Nrojas17

• Posting Member
Hello, i am 17 years old and i have been working out at a gym for about a year now, i want to know if what i have right now is gyno or chest fat? Please reply, thanks.

Offline Nrojas17

• Posting Member

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
grey area, something with a little side profile might help too. 

can you feel either a distinct denser mass, or a softer mass noticeably more than elsewhere.  murky i know, but without more pics it's a starting place. 
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

Offline Nrojas17

• Posting Member
I'm not all too knowledgeable about gynecomastia, but to me it feels just like fat only and for some reason when my body gets cold it makes it look normal like it's not a problem at all.

Offline N8712

• Posting Member
It doesn't look like gyno but when you said it looks normal when cold, it could be. That is one of the main symptoms of a gyno sufferer.

Chest looks normal with cold nipples, but when the nipples relax they look puffy. When your nipples are warm and relaxed the gland is able to push the nipples out, giving the puffy look. When they're cold the nipple holds the gland back.

If this sounds like you, you most likely have gyno unfortunately.

The good news is you already have a very good chest contour, so if you did for some reason elect for surgery because your nipples bother you, your surgery would be a very minor procedure.
My views are my own and any advice I give is from my personal experience with gynecomastia and the surgery I had.

Offline Nrojas17

• Posting Member
How minor are we talking here?

Offline N8712

• Posting Member
How minor are we talking here?

From the pictures you've posted I wouldn't say that's a chest that has gyno. Perhaps if you upload a picture from a side angle and when your nipples are fully relaxed my opinion might change. But I really cannot see a problem in the pics so far.

The only reason I thought you might have gyno is because you said your nipples look normal when cold, I had that same problem.

But if you do have gyno judging from your pics your surgery will be on the most minor end of the scale. That being said, you can expect it to still cost a few thousand dollars. The good news is you most likely won't require lipo, just gland excision, which means your recovery would be a lot faster.

Offline Nrojas17

• Posting Member
what im wondering is if it is maybe because of something to do with my hormones? I'm not very knowledgeable in that field but could that be a factor?

Offline troubleddoc

• Bronze Member
Hello, i am 17 years old and i have been working out at a gym for about a year now, i want to know if what i have right now is gyno or chest fat? Please reply, thanks.
Bro first visit your gp then a endocrinologist. Then if endo says you are normal opt a Surgery. Don't simply take hormones. They have a lot of side effects.u have a great body.wait for a year. If it still remains its 100% gyno .m 23.I faced it as am a sports person n a gp myself. M having my surgery here in India on 16th. Ur gyno is mild .mines moderate.
Operated by Dr hari Menon on 16 June 2014☺☺☺😀😀😀😀😀😀😀

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
not something to do with hormones, it's all to do with them ;)  if they behaved better, you wouldn't be dealing with it. 

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024