Author Topic: Next step  (Read 1278 times)

Offline Yayyea

• Posting Member
I got curious because  it seems that my right side is getting worse. Maybe it's in my head or they're just looking bigger cause my stomach is getting smaller I don't know. I got my hormone levels checked just to see and everything was fine. So I was wondering what my next step might be? Continue to diet down and see what the result is?

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
looked at your other posts for context.  sounds like you're pre op rather than post, right? 

and you were taking some med.  that's always worth trying to get an expert opinion on.  gyne is a potential side effect of more things than should be legal in my poor non-professional opinion, but set that aside. 

you said you had an asymmetry.  that always points at gyne, period.  so you'll just have to decide what to do.  it sounds to me like you already know what that is.  continue to diet down for sure, but for a next step, investigate finding aps who's specifically competent in gyne, try to make sure the hormone levels are stable enough to tackle it, and start saving. 

two lines wasn't much to go on, but that's my best shot   ;)
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024