Author Topic: Getten that Full Feeling  (Read 1199 times)

Online taxmapper

has anyone had a day where their breasts seem unusually "full", like they feel firm and bulging? 

other days kinda not there at all? 

Today mine feel like they are full and pushing out.  Not the growth, just full. 

Offline WPW717

• Gold Member
This is a recent phenomenon for me.
It has made its appearance a few weeks after the docs started low dose E patch for osteoporosis prophylaxis.
Have not been able to discern a specific pattern though.
It is an enjoyable sensation when ‘full’.
Regards, Bob

Online Dudewithboobs

• Silver Member
Yes. Breast tissue is known to bind to fat as well in the glandular tissue. If one’s diet has contained more fat than other days it may cause the breasts to feel fuller due to distribution of fat to those areas. Water weight can do this as well if the diet has a bit of salt and such. Of course it can be temporary breast growth as it happens some times where tissue develops but goes away similar to many adolescence who experience gynecomastia and then it goes away over a duration of time. Hormonal fluctuations can cause this as well similar to women during their cycle who experience swelling and then it goes away. 

Offline 42CSurprise!

The real measure for me regarding the fullness of my bosom comes when I put on a brassiere.  Like most men my breasts are wide set and while they are obvious on my chest when I'm naked, the flesh is spread.  When I put on an underwire brassiere the fullness becomes much more apparent.  And since I wear an un-padded "minimizing" brassiere, what you see is all me.  I don't rely on brassiere cups that themselves offer a shape because of padding, whether subtle or more full.  At the moment I'm quite in shock at how voluptuous my breasts are.  There is definitely a "full feeling."  I'm a bit mesmerized in reality. Reflecting back on prior relationships with women, none of them had breasts more voluptuous than my own.  I've always been a bit of a breast man, so you can imagine my reaction to my own bosom.  Acceptance is only the beginning...

Online Justagirl💃

• When life gives you curves, Flaunt them! 🤗
has anyone had a day where their breasts seem unusually "full", like they feel firm and bulging?

other days kinda not there at all?

Today mine feel like they are full and pushing out.  Not the growth, just full.
Strange enough I have bras that fit tight at certain times of the month. Bras that fit snug will be spilling over sometimes. 
I'm wearing a bra today that fits perfectly, but this same bra does sometimes spill over on my left side. It was spilling over just last week.
When life gives you curves,
flaunt them! 💃
💋Birdie💋

Online AlfaQ

• Posting Member
Mine are always fuller in the evening with a greater sensation of weight in my bra  cups and also my cups visibly more stretched. This is especially true after eating salty food and I  think it is water retention.  I have read that some people even inject saline solution into their breasts for a temporary boost on special occasions. 

Offline Benusa2

• Posting Member
Mine feel really full and heavy today but also with much increased nipple sensation. Possibly caused by salt intake or hormones I’m guessing. I’m glad I started wearing tanks with built in bras under work clothes. While not a real bra it’s a relief today to have the support.

Offline Parity

• Silver Member
  I'm glad you brought this up.  
  I to get that feeling.  It doesn't happen on a regular schedule if you will but happens from time to time. It generally last a few to several days.  They are fuller and softer as if more fluid is present.  It's not an uncomfortable hurtful time but one that is noticeable visually and with pressure felt on the breast tissue as well.  I haven't associated that with growth as I do go back to a more dense breast again.  If there is growth for me it comes slower with little notice till I begin to feel the bras getting tighter.

Offline Bcup breasts

• Posting Member
I was happy to see this post. For the last couple of weeks, I have had a strange feeling in my breasts, that I can only describe as a full feeling. Honestly I am hoping it means they are growing, but not sure what it is. I never had any pain or discomfort as they developed over the years, so I am thankful for that. Right now my breasts just do feel fuller all over. I feel more underarm as I move my arms, and just more pressure against the cups of my bra. I appreciate having this forum to share with others. I have never discussed any of my breast issues until this site

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024