Author Topic: get surgery with fielding  (Read 6064 times)

Offline bossman

• Bronze Member
i read alot some threads on here and think dr. fielding is the best choice.  He's pretty close to me, im from ottawa, and he has a good price.  Im a student, how much would it cost for me and what information do you have to give to them on the phone.  health card number? anything else??   Thanks

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
bossman....

Dr. Fieding is a good choice...

JCF's fees vary quite a bit but you can expect it to be in the range of $1200 to $1600. OHIP pays the rest.  ;)

When you make 'The Call', Leslie (JCF's secretary) will book the consultation for you. You just have to give your name at this stage.

John.

Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline bossman

• Bronze Member
bossman....

Dr. Fieding is a good choice...

JCF's fees vary quite a bit but you can expect it to be in the range of $1200 to $1600. OHIP pays the rest.  ;)

When you make 'The Call', Leslie (JCF's secretary) will book the consultation for you. You just have to give your name at this stage.

John.

later on what other information do they need?

Offline bossman

• Bronze Member
how do you attach photos, ill show you my case of gyno

Offline Grandpa Bambu

how do you attach photos, ill show you my case of gyno

You have to upload you pics from your computer to an image hosting Site. Then post the URL of your pic here.

John.

Offline Grandpa Bambu

later on what other information do they need?

When you go for your consultation, they ask for your health card and ask you to fill out a general medical questionnaire. That's about it...

John.

Offline bossman

• Bronze Member

When you go for your consultation, they ask for your health card and ask you to fill out a general medical questionnaire. That's about it...

John.

thats pretty easy thanks, ill show you my pics thought, would it be cheaper if its a small case of gyno?

Offline Grandpa Bambu

thats pretty easy thanks, ill show you my pics thought, would it be cheaper if its a small case of gyno?

Yeah, that is prolly why JCF's fees vary. All depends on how much work he has to do.... I dunno.... maybe, maybe not. That's the only reason I can think of for the varrience in his fee.

John.

Offline State_Property

• Posting Member
i have a question for grandpa bambu same as on another thread that i can't read anymore and apparently my account "HigHaLLtHetImE" was deleted u guys just don't like the dope i guess. anyways my question was how do i qualify for OHIP coverage I live in Ontario and have a health card do i qualify or is there more to it??
ty   (and bossman don't waste ur time and money on surgery u look fine dude unless it bothers u that much but really no1 can even notice)

Offline bossman

• Bronze Member
i have a question for grandpa bambu same as on another thread that i can't read anymore and apparently my account "HigHaLLtHetImE" was deleted u guys just don't like the dope i guess. anyways my question was how do i qualify for OHIP coverage I live in Ontario and have a health card do i qualify or is there more to it??
ty   (and bossman don't waste ur time and money on surgery u look fine dude unless it bothers u that much but really no1 can even notice)

it is noticeable, you can see it in the pics, theres lumps under my nipples and im going to be competing in bodybuilding contests soon so i need it removed

Offline Grandpa Bambu

my question was how do i qualify for OHIP coverage I live in Ontario and have a health card do i qualify or is there more to it??

Dude.... you're all set! The card you have is for OHIP. Where abouts in Ontario are you?

bossman don't waste ur time and money on surgery u look fine dude unless it bothers u that much but really no1 can even notice.

Dude, pics are too dark too tell. Bossman also should post pics at different angles to better determine severity of his Gyne... LHS, RHS, not just a frontal shot.

John.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2006, 11:38:27 AM by Bambu »

Offline bossman

• Bronze Member
i added more pics

Offline bossman

• Bronze Member
how many consultations are there?

Offline Grandpa Bambu

how many consultations are there?

One consutation. However, JCF has you go back to his office about a month later to sign some papers and pay for your lipo if any required. In your case dude, I doubt you will need any lipo. Not much BF on you my man.... Since you are from Ottawa, he may have you sign the papers at the same time as the consult. You'd have to ask the good Doc.

John.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024