Author Topic: Beating the Glands  (Read 12950 times)

Offline Blarneystoner

• Gyne sucks
Hi, I'm 14 years old and I have puffy nipples (fairly mild Gyn). I don't smoke pot (despite me name) or take any medications/steroids. I've had gyn since i was like 12 and I will be 15 soon. I am a pretty strong guy. I have lumps under my nipples. Would it help if, like, everynight before I go to sleep I punched each lump very hard like 100 times? Would this help destroy the gland and make it go away? Gyn doesn't affect my life too much but I'd like it to go away. I have been doing this for a while (mostly out of anger) and the lump seems to be getting flatter and smaller but it could be in my mind. What do you guys think?
Please, Jesus, make my gyne go away!

Offline Blarneystoner

• Gyne sucks
oh, forgot to say, I work out also so its not fat, I am fairly thin and muscular. Also, I can't have the surgery for religous reasons. I don't know if one exists but I would just like something (anything!) I could do at home to help.

DrBermant

Hi, I'm 14 years old and I have puffy nipples (fairly mild Gyn). I don't smoke pot (despite me name) or take any medications/steroids. I've had gyn since i was like 12 and I will be 15 soon. I am a pretty strong guy. I have lumps under my nipples. Would it help if, like, everynight before I go to sleep I punched each lump very hard like 100 times? Would this help destroy the gland and make it go away? Gyn doesn't affect my life too much but I'd like it to go away. I have been doing this for a while (mostly out of anger) and the lump seems to be getting flatter and smaller but it could be in my mind. What do you guys think?

Repeated trauma to the breast will most likely not make the gland go away, but it can cause permanent scarring and injury to your tissues.  I have seen such deformities in patients.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Gynecomastia and Chest Sculpture

Offline Blarneystoner

• Gyne sucks
Doctor, I just can't get surgery. Is there anyway I can do an exercise, change my diet, etc. to help them go away/get smaller? I just hate living like this.

Offline rcbrown23

You may want to look into "andractim". It is a steroid cream that you apply to your chest.

To be honest, it probably will not help. Many people around here have tried it to minimal results, but there is a select few that say it worked. If surgery is not an option, then it might be worth a shot.

Tell  your parents, or whoever, and complain that your chest is constantly sore because of this. Say that the "lumps" hurt and you'd like them removed for health reasons. Just an idea.

-Brown

Offline Blarneystoner

• Gyne sucks
The thing is, I've never been under the knife before. What if something goes wrong? What if they give me too much anestesia and my heart stops or something? Also, I don't want everyone knowing about me being in surgery.
Basically, surgery is just way too big a deal. Besides, my parents are sort of against plastic surgery. I don't know. Is there a food I can eat which will make them get smaller? I have a feeling they won't go away on their own.

Offline rcbrown23

I hate to say it...but your probably screwed. There is no food or any other way that has had any success. Believe me, people have tried EVERYTHING. I think the andractim is the only thing that has helped at all, and it hasn't helped many.

With the right doctor, surgery can be a very safe option...hell, people have operations every day. I'm not trying to convince you to have surgery or anything, but if your looking to fix the gynecomastia, it is probably the only way.

I know this is not what you want to hear, but it's the truth.

Offline Daveo

• Silver Member
  • Surgery with Dr. Bermant January 28, 2005
At your age it's very likely it will go away on it's own, so my advice is to just hang tight for a few years.  After that, if it hasn't gone away you might be more willing to go through with the surgery.

Offline Blarneystoner

• Gyne sucks
But just to be sure, punching the glands is 100% positive to not do anything?

Offline Daveo

• Silver Member
Who knows what it will do?  A doctor might be able to tell you, we sure can't.  What we can tell you is that it's probably going to do a lot more harm than good.

Offline jc71

• Wilma, grab the lotion, we're going to the beach!
My first thought is that you're crazy and then I read that you're only 14 and thought maybe this is a real question.  You can't get the surgery for religious reasons?

Well, I don't think punching yourself will break up the gland.  Afterall, the angle that you would be hitting yourself at just doesn't allow you to generate much power behind your punch.  I'd encourage you to find a strong guy, maybe a little older than you that has a lot of punchig power and let him work you over.  I think your chances of breaking up that gland tissue from his punches are very good.  :-/

Offline Blarneystoner

• Gyne sucks
I can punch from that angle pretty hard. Try punching your right nipple with your right hand and you'll see what I mean.

Offline Daveo

• Silver Member
No I understand what he's saying...

When I was younger I thought if i massaged the gland hard, even to the point where it was violent, it would help it go away.  It never helped, but it sure hurt a lot.  You have to remember that people who are just coming to this board have no idea what the problem is.

Blarney, quit punching yourself, though...for real.

Offline jc71

• Wilma, grab the lotion, we're going to the beach!
DaveO's right. Daveo, he has another thread about self removal and this one about punching it out.  Sounds kind of odd that his relegion may allow for, at the least, physical punishment in the form of a self inflicted beating and at the most, self mutilation by removing gyne on his own. But it doesn't allow for a surgeons removal.

I stand by my above post, let another guy beat it out of you. If he hits you hard and long enough, it should break it up enough so that it's small enough to be absorbed into your body.  :-/
« Last Edit: March 20, 2005, 02:52:03 PM by jc71 »

Offline Blarneystoner

• Gyne sucks
I lied about the religious reasons. I just have too busy a schedule with sports and everything to get surgery. I would have to take time off from sports to do it and I really can't do that. Also, I am going away all summer so that wouldn't work out either. But, after reading these boards for a while I feel very fortunate that it is not worse than it is. If I stimulate my nipples I look totally normal. But its kinda anoying to do that all the time. I would say my case is to a degree where if someone pointed it out you would notice but if noone did I don't think anyone would care. I have had people say things as a joke just 2 or three times but they always forget and never persist, and I don't think they are trying to make me feel bad by saying it. One more question. I am really pail right now. Does getting a tan help to take attention away from large nipples?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024