Author Topic: TrimanX, 'diet aid of questionable value'  (Read 4431 times)

Offline bennj51189

• Bronze Member
In addition to 'diet aid of questionable value' I found a very similar product called TrimanX, but this company not only lets you return the product as long as it is before 90 days but insists you try the product for 60 days. And ive seen countless times people just shut down the first product. I agree it doesnt seem legit for one it doesnt include any actualy studies like popular products like hydroxycut and stuff, but does anyone have any legit reasoning as to why 'diet aid of questionable value' or trimanX doesnt work?

Offline bennj51189

• Bronze Member
we all know what "' 'diet aid of questionable value' " is

Offline bennj51189

• Bronze Member
i mean ovbiously i dont want to throw away my hard earned coin on any scam but trimanX i can without a doubt get my money back after two months of use if it doesnt work

Offline MRD

• Gold Member
People have been trying to fix their gynecomastia using many supplements over the many years, I havent seen anyone on here to be successful with them. But if you want to try, by all means go ahead and let us know. Good luck.

Offline bennj51189

• Bronze Member
thanks for the support.....i really do appreciate any type of response please  all do respond......gynecomastia has been bothering me to the point that i cant do anything else but find a solution and i cant do surgery my parents almost mock me when i bring up the idea of surgery so if i could find supplements that would work that would be amazing 

Offline ncgyne

There was/is a product called 'diet aid of questionable value'. It stated that it removed Gynecomastia permanently but that all of the current users kept purchasing the product "just to make sure".

I did some research on it and found two people on a bodybuilding forum that actually DID purchase it, and weren't just testimonials with over-exaggerated statements like "IT CHANGED MY LIFE NOW I GET LAID EVERY DAY!!".

The forum topic went something like this:

Person A: I heard about this product and just received it in the mail today after putting off the purchase for some time. Has anyone else on this board heard of, or used this?

Person B: It's fake, all supplements are fake when referring to removing Gynecomastia

Person C: I bought it and used it. For the first month or so I didn't notice any change but it DID say that it could take up to two months to see any noticable change. Almost 2 months into it, the only thing that started happening was that this product was making me sick to my stomach to the point of doubled-over pain and vomiting.

Person A: 2 weeks into it and nothing yet, i'll keep taking it.

Person A: (about 3 weeks later) This product is ****ing fake!! I keep getting sick and throwing up. I had to miss work 3 days in a row because of this ****! And this company won't return my e-mails to give me my refund. This is ****ed up!

-------

So basically, Caviat Emptor: Let the buyer beware.

-- I DID however read a while back that some Gynecomastia is caused during puberty (not in EVERY case, but in some) due to a higher-than-normal production of estrogen in the male body.  There is a form of Testosterone that you can take that isn't so potent that it will make you go all hulk-crazy and try to break through brick walls...but I can't remember the name of it.   -- I don't recommend doing this, as it CAN cause irreversible damage in your body and that isn't worth risking when you could just scrape the money together and pay for the surgery.

I mean, what's a few more months of hating your body to save up money when after it's all done -- the rest of your life will be Gynecomastia free.

Offline bennj51189

• Bronze Member
thanks man unfortunately i just bought...but ill give it a shot....this company seems to be alot better though like they even want you to try it for 60 days before u return it....and ill have three months to return it..........but with surgery will there be scarring? like is it possible to get it done and have absolutely no scarring...like if someone were to examine u they wouldnt even be able to tell....thanks any input is appreciated

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
The sad truth is that there is nothing you can buy OTC that is effective at reducing Gynecomastia.

There is anecdotal evidence that some drugs, usually used in women for breast cancer, have limited success with a small number of carefully selected patients. These drugs require competent medical supervision for safety. Solid clinical evidence of the effectiveness of these drugs seems to be lacking.

This may not be what you wanted to hear, but it is at least the truth.
Grandpa Dan

Offline bennj51189

• Bronze Member
thanks no i hear that...but yeah my doc told me a slight breast tissue but the rest is fat, so im pretty sure the trimamx will help with that... he told me he thought i would be able to loose 30-40% of it just by loosing 20 pounds so the trimanx will probably just accelerate that i mean i think i understand it now.....all the trimanx will do is take away the adipose tissue, not the breast tissue , so i can go down in size but hteres nothing (besides for surgery) that will take away the breast tissue....hopefully it will look normal when i get rid of alot of the adipose tissue

Offline MRD

• Gold Member
Don't get your hopes too high :-\

Offline moobius

• Gold Member
you'd have better luck with magic beans

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024