Author Topic: COMING OUT THE SHIRT? OR NOT?  (Read 5409 times)

Offline shy

• Posting Member
My bad, I understood the question incorrectly.  No harm done.  Take care I-H-G, I hope you get what you want :-*!

Offline I-Hate-Gyno

• Bronze Member
  • I am getting PEC's one day
 It's all good in my neck of the woods shy. Thanks.

I-H-G

« Last Edit: April 09, 2005, 05:33:09 PM by I_Hate_gyno »
$1000 saved
$4500 needed for "freedom!"(vaio mb.).

Offline jp234

• Silver Member
This is a HUGE issue bro.

I'll tell you straight up--- I got more action than any other guy who had boob fat.  And I NEVER took off the shirt.  Yeah, it was a bit awkward.  But a lot of times, I'd just tell the girl this big sob story about how I was fat when I was a little kid, and how I always think I'm fat even if I really am not..... it worked every time.... I always had a great, muscular body (other than the boobs), so the girl basically thought "This guy is really hot, but just has a fucked up body image issue".  Yeah, this is a complex load of bs, but it was very effective.

I had surgery two weeks ago, and I'm still wearing the compression vest.... but its no biggie... I told my current girlfriend that I had a lump in my chest and needed to get it removed.... she was way chill with it.....  

Good luck.  I feel you on this issue.

jp

Offline johndoe

• Silver Member
i had to pass on sex with a chick at least one time i can remember off the top of my head because i couldn't deal with having my shirt off.

The story about being self-conscious seems pretty good I'd try that one.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024