Author Topic: 6 years  (Read 1406 times)

cody sockeye

I'm 14 had it since I was 8. Started gettin pubes when I was 8 as well, so I guess I started early. Is there any chance it'll go away on it's own? My mom keeps trying to tell me that It will go away because I'm still in puberty, and I keep trying to tell her that usually after 2 years it doesn't, which i think is true... You think that theres a chance it'll go away? Or am I gonna need surgery? And knowing my situation, do you think I'd be eligible for surgery any time in the near future? I know I'm younger than most that do go through with this surgery, but i also started puberty younger than most. I'm not sure if my hormones are outta whack, but if they ARE NOT, do you think I'd be eligible for surgery? THX

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
you're right about it probably not going away now, mom's getting wishful thinking.  a few ps's might take you if they thought things were really stable, though given your age i'd think that was unlikely.  but for that you should really go for a consultation with somebody who really knows gyne better than casually instead. 
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

cody sockeye

Offline flex1appeal

.... I'm not sure if my hormones are outta whack, but if they ARE NOT, do you think I'd be eligible for surgery? THX

Don't bank any decisions on a guess. Go see an endocrinologist and find out if a hormone inbalance is what is causing your problem. You may be able to get it under control and reverse it without surgery if you act now. A plastic surgeon will not likely operate on you at your age.

flex

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024