Author Topic: How to tell for sure.  (Read 2616 times)

Offline dwele_g

• Posting Member
Hey everyone.

I have been doing some more research on gyno and puffy nipples. My nipples stick out a fair bit and for certain do so more than on other people. They are always visible in a t-shirt unless it is very tight around the upper chest area. I have been bench pressing a lot lately working the upper and lower regions of the pectorals and have noticed a large muscle increase above the nipple but not below it.

Whenever I press down on my nipple they are not sensitive at all and there doesnt appear to be any lumps (but how could I tell for sure?). However many years ago when I was about 15/16 (5 or 4 years ago) they used to be sensitive but that went.

Obviously it is difficult to tell but could this be pubertal gyno or even gyno at all? In truth I hope it is gyno because this would provide a reason for me being like this :-(

Thanks guys

Offline Midwestdude

• Posting Member
My nipples (NOT the areola) stuck straight out much farther than the average male and prevented me from taking off my shirt on the beach.

I had my nipples surgically reduced about 1 1/2 years ago.  It was a simple outpatient procedure that cost less than $700.  The best thing I EVER did.

Hope this helps!

Offline Midwestdude

• Posting Member
Hi,

I don't have any before pictures.  I just attempted to attach a current photo but when I tried to send the email it gave me a message that the file was too large.  Sorry.  My nipples before (again JUST the nipples NOT the areola) could be described as the circumference of the cord of your computer mouse and nearly 3/8ths of an inch long.  I put up with it for 46 years then did some research on the internet to find a solution.

The procedure took about one hour, maybe just a bit less and was done with a local anesthetic.  It's not a real complicated procedure.  To describe it as best I can: the surgeon removes about 3/4s of the "lower" portion of the nipple, then "folds" the upper piece of skin down and sutures it with dissolving sutures.  The sutures fall out in about 7 to 10 days and naturally is rather sensitive for a few weeks.  Looking at it now, it looks COMPLETELY natural.

Email me a couple of photos if you'd like and I'll be happy to tell you if it's representative of my situation.  Hope this helps.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024