Author Topic: Would definitely reccomend Surgery  (Read 1788 times)

Offline Tarli

• Posting Member
Hello, new to the site and it's great! Gonna give a bit of background info.
  Started to suffer from it very young at the age of around 9. It was at the age of about 13 that I started to get really paranoind about it. Covered it up mostly by being confident and being funny and pretending that everything was fine. Pluss the obvious things such as NEVER taking my top off, wearing baggy t-shirts and always wearing a jacket or baggy jumper, never going swimming or P.E etc. I hid it from everyone and made sure my great deppression never showed. I found out about gynecomastia pretty soon, so I knew what had to be done (SURGERY). So I had to be patient and waited until I was 17 to arrange consultations and stuff.   
  I didn't tell my problem to my mum until literally a couple of weeks before my first consultation, she could see how desperate I was and agreed to fund the operation.
  It's been a week and a bit since the op, AND I FEEL GREAT!!! Results so far are amazing, but still some swelling. Already I'm walking around with my chest stuck out in a normal t-shirt, almost feel ready to whip my top off, not really, goona take some time before I'm doing that.
  Anyone that has been considering surgery, I would totally 100% reccomend it. Hardly no pain. I'm alot livelier than I imagined I would be, even the following day when I left the hospital. If it's something you really want, I've gotta say just go for it. I would also reccomend letting someone know about this devastating problem, it helped me a great deal when I finally broke down to my mum.

Will post some photos next month after my next checkup. Surgeon has the pre photos. Didn't take any pre photos myself, they were bad though. ;D

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Congrats Dude!  ;)

Thanks for sharing...

GB
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024