Author Topic: damn, even diet sodas a bad for you  (Read 20301 times)

Offline slyblackdragon

• Silver Member
but if you have self control and control your portions you won't. Diet sodas don't make your fat, eating too much does.

Offline 9Wolf

• Bronze Member
  • Seize the day! Be free of your burden...
Everything is bad for you in one way or another though! If we worried about the bad things of any given item then we'd all stay at home wrapped in cotton wool and wouldn't eat or drink anything at all! But then that'd be bad for you as well!

I really wouldn't worry mate, diet is better than regular, just drink it in moderation.

excellent post.
Triple Surgery done in Chandigarh, India (Jan 10, 2008):
1. Gynecomastia Surgery (simultaneously with #2)
2. Tonsillectomy
3. Septoplasty (5 days after #1 and 2)

3 lifelong problems wiped out in a flash of knives... Now recovering and excited beyond belief. :)

Offline matthew1

• Gold Member
i lose control every day  by those standards

allot of these foods are addictive and you will need to detox from them for some time before your cravings for them will reduce.
I truly believe I am addictid to  some  poor foods

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Diet sodas don't make your fat, eating too much does.

Lack of physical exercise and 'Consuming' too much causes you to gain weight. 'Drinking' high caloric fluids (beer for example) can also cause you to gain. It's not only food that causes you to put the pounds on...

GB
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Everything is bad for you in one way or another though!

Now I hear that vitamins are bad for you... Gawd, what next?

I really wouldn't worry mate, diet is better than regular, just drink it in moderation.

Yup... Moderation is the key!

GB

Offline slyblackdragon

• Silver Member
Diet sodas don't make your fat, eating too much does.

Lack of physical exercise and 'Consuming' too much causes you to gain weight. 'Drinking' high caloric fluids (beer for example) can also cause you to gain. It's not only food that causes you to put the pounds on...

GB

Well yes you got me on semantics there I guess. I assumed everyone knew I meant "taking in more calories than you expend". Also, anyone still reading this thread try the Zone Diet. Honestly I wasn't really heavy before, but I am losing fat and feel a lot better already because of it. Really easy to figure out too!

Offline carguy

• Gold Member
  • boobfree 2003!!
sodas(diet or not) look nasty to me now. Im fine with water. Like someone said earlier, its like liquid candy.
I also don't eat anything glazed like stuff sitting on the shelf at 7-11. My stomach turns at the thought of that garbage.
Burgers and pizza are my only vice now.  :P
I think when you've been working out for a long time your taste adjust to healthier foods. I don't want junk food slowing my body down because I can actually feel it doing that when i do eat it.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024