Author Topic: PICS : Is there any sign of improvement ?  (Read 18167 times)

Offline PeterBateman

• Gold Member
you need surgery.  weights wont get rid of that, and i saw it right away looking at your pics...worse in a shirt.  count on at least one surgery...if not three (my saga)...

Offline **Gynefor**

• 37 yo - 184 cm - 82 kg
Unless I misunderstood the meaning of your post, I have never heard of people getting "at least one surgery ... if not three" apart from you. And I also point out that there is far worse gyne than mine which just needed one surgery. If you can explain to me why I'd need more than one surgery, I'd be "pleased" to read your explanation !

Offline PeterBateman

• Gold Member
I mean:  i think you need surgery.  your weight lifting or whatever you're doing has not got rid of your gyne.  By me saying you'll need at least one, i am being 'negative' due to the fact that many, including me, have had one or two surgeries for this g-dam gyne, only to still have gyne.  So I'm saying that expect at least one surgery to fix your problem.  I myself have had 2 surgeries, and require still a third. 

Your chest is very similar to what I had before my first operation.  I also thought mine would be a simple fix...apparently it wasn't.

Many people have had more than one surgery....look under 'revision' surgery on the forum main page.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2007, 02:54:01 PM by PeterBateman »

Offline PeterBateman

• Gold Member
Mine was not 'a big deal' on any scale either, my PS is renowned as one of the best and most experienced in a large metropolitan area...if you look at percentages, I'd bet more than 50 % opt for a revision in this type of surgery.  I am not overweight, I have always lifted weights, and I was relatively young (34) when I had my first surgery. 

I dont mean to make this an argument, so decide if you want the surgery, and hope you only need one crack at it.

Offline outertrial

Looks like it would be a straighforward op to me, you wont have any trouble with skin stretching back or anything. Unfortunately I dont have your impressive physique but my gyne was pretty similar. One time when I was travelling my body fat dropped right down to 4% maybe, it still stuck on my chest and under the armpits though it looked a lot better.

Gland can be spread out amongst fat so weight loss wont always help, doesnt look like you have much to lose anyway.

Offline **Gynefor**

• 37 yo - 184 cm - 82 kg
Do you think the fact I practise weights make my gyne more visible in my case ? Can you see some changes between the pics at the three different dates. I started taking some food supplements (is that the right word  ???) in June to lose fat, to make my chest muscles better shaped. I don't know if it made my gyne more visible? What do you think ?
« Last Edit: September 07, 2007, 08:42:48 AM by **Gynefor** »

Offline **Gynefor**

• 37 yo - 184 cm - 82 kg

Offline outertrial

You lost a bit of fat, that was reflected overall. Do you look ok? Yes. Will it go away if you lose more? No probably not.

In all probability there is gland in there mixed around in the fat. If you want to shift it youll have to get surgery.

Offline kareem33

• Posting Member
i to didnt get surgery and just worked out and went on a cruise was in the pool and on the beach every day here are my pics:

and now

Offline kareem33

• Posting Member
^^thanks for your opinion may i know why?

Offline kareem33

• Posting Member
because now that you are in better shape it looks even more at of place and ruins your build IMO, it is the first thing you notice, I am not trying to be mean just honest, but if you got that gland removed your chest would look better/leaner/bigger.
[/quote]

i guess your right, and i had felt the same way. but when i was on the cruise/beach i realized sooooo many people was out of shape that my body compared to theres made me look amazing and when i was in the water my nips became hard and my chest didn't look all that bad. in all honesty if i had the money id get the surgery in a heart beat, but my moms doesn't have the money and neither do i, so i had to improvise. But thanks for your opinion

Offline SmileOnTrobles

• Posting Member
  • Live in a perfect Hell...
Do you think the fact I practise weights make my gyne more visible in my case ? Can you see some changes between the pics at the three different dates. I started taking some food supplements (is that the right word  ???) in June to lose fat, to make my chest muscles better shaped. I don't know if it made my gyne more visible? What do you think ?

Of course the weightlifthing makes your chest bigger (and muscular too), it is so logical. Your figure is great, but I think you have to surgery. Don't give up, try more time the fight with gyno and then you'll may go to surgeon.

I rate you 3-4/10, but you are in shape! It's not a big deal and the problem is smaller that you see it.
Every problem has his solution.

knekil

hi **Gynefor**  i would rate urs 3 out of 10
 yes u have a little bit of the gyne but not a major one

Offline pipo

I don't think you can get that to go away with dieting. My guess in your case if you don't feel any gland, lipo only would be the way to go resulting in minor scarring I guess.  I still think you got it very minor though, no puffy nipple or anything.

Offline manic91m9

• Gold Member
seriously im getting surgery for a lesser problem. i will let you know if it is worth it but i ithink it will be. you will look great after surgery with the muscle you have built. you arent a 5 btw tho the bent over pics and white shirt pic do look significantly more evident. to me when i see a muscular chest with glandular tissue i dont think of it as looking as bad as a flabby chest with glandular tissue but at the same time its kind of a shame to be ideal except for some gland.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024