Author Topic: Some questions about my nipples  (Read 3450 times)

Offline thebeast123

I am 16 and I have had big nipples for about 4 years... I dunno if I have Gynecomastia... I have a few questions:
1. How do I know if I suffer from Gynecomastia?
2. I have recently started working out 3 times a week in a gym, emphasizing my pectoral (chest muscles) training... Will this help reduce the size of my chest? If it will, will it ever get to the normal state?
3. Will a diet in my physical state improve the situation?

Some info about me: I weigh 62 Kilograms and I am 1.70 meters tall (refer to question 3). I am in a good shape (better than most people are). The only thing that doesn't fit my body is my chest...
When I was younger, about 12-13, my nipples used to be stiff and it hurt a little bit when I pressed them. However, since the age of about 14-15 they are softer... I dunno if that information helps...

I would be glad if you could offer me a variety of solution for my problem, except surgery (I will not go under a cosmetic surgery).

Thanks in advance for your help!
« Last Edit: August 16, 2007, 04:38:52 AM by thebeast123 »

Offline thebeast123

Here are the images:

I think that it is fat because when I press my nipples they just sink... I feel nothing there. Only when I press them to be almost in normal state do I feel something... If I work on my chest muscles will my nipples disappear? And will it be for good?

Thanks!

P.S: I don't think my nipples are big compared to the photos I see in this forum and on the net  :-\ Am I right? Is my case not the worst?
« Last Edit: August 16, 2007, 03:20:56 PM by thebeast123 »

Offline theta

• Posting Member
get surgery. even if its fat i doubt you can target it to burn that because ive tried. ive done cross country and track and field and my percent body was at only 8%. i also did wrestling and if u wrestled u know that it's illegal to go under 7% body fat because that's just way too little. from chest work outs like bench press and push ups i never burned any fat there and nipples stayed puffy. i just had 2 consultations with surgeons and it will not go away from working out. ive even seen a video of ripped men with puffy nipples

Offline thebeast123

Thank you guys for your help... However at my age surgery is not an option... Maybe when I will grow up.
I only have one thing to add: I really do think that my nipples have slightly withdrawn ever since I started working out... or is it only my imagination? Maybe it is because all my body widened because of the muscles so it is less noticeable... Anyway, I will upload a picture in about half a month so that you could tell me...
I think the possible reason for that is that I sweat very easily... And I sweat all over my body... So maybe only a little part of the fat burns as a result of that?

Thanks a lot for all your help!
« Last Edit: August 19, 2007, 03:31:37 PM by thebeast123 »

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024