Author Topic: Questions about surgery day with Fielding  (Read 10191 times)

Offline hope1

• Posting Member
Well they would wait with you in the pre-op waiting room until they call your name, then you would go in the operation room alone, and they would probably wait with you to wake up in the recovery room.

Offline jdanielsg

i notice alot of people here feek alot of undue shame due to this gyno thing. Maybe its just me but maybe because mine r closer to fat boobs I do not feel that bothered about people knowing wat it is. maybe If i were slim and i had boobs n nipples maybe I would be feeling differently

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
When you check in, do they announce to anyone within earshot that you have gynecomastia?

;D ;D ;D

Come on now Dude, they can't just blurt out what you are in for  :P. Ever hear of 'Doctor/Patient confidentiality'?

"So, Mister <your name here> you're here to have your boobs removed... Yo, everyone, this guy has Gynecomastia...."  :o :o :o

Relax Dude, just wouldn't happen....  ;)

The other people waiting to be checked in would not know what Gynecomastia is anyways.... ;)

John.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2005, 05:16:02 PM by Bambu »
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline toronto

• Silver Member
  • Gyne Free since April 27, 2005
i'm not saying they'll get on the PA..but still, the word gynecomastia isn't hard to figure out what "gyne" means, it's obviously something women related right..

Offline Grandpa Bambu

i'm not saying they'll get on the PA..but still, the word gynecomastia isn't hard to figure out what "gyne" means, it's obviously something women related right..

You're right there Dude....

Anyhow..... No, the reception clerk does not talk about what you are having done. They did mention Doc Fieldings name however....

Don't worry, hospital staff will not say anything that will embarrass you.  ;)

John.

Offline toronto

• Silver Member

You're right there Dude....

Anyhow..... No, the reception clerk does not talk about what you are having done. They did mention Doc Fieldings name however....

Don't worry, hospital staff will not say anything that will embarrass you.  ;)

John.

that's what i figured, just wanted to be sure..paranoia's setting in..

i've lived with this so long, now that's it's almost gone, i can't believe how easy it's been (knock on wood)..guess i'm lookin for the catch...

Offline Grandpa Bambu

Guess i'm lookin for the catch...

Hehe, yeah, almost too good to be true eh? A 2 hour day surgery and you are Gyne free! :D ;D :D

By the by, how old are you?

John.

Offline T-Cups

• Bronze Member

Hehe, yeah, almost too good to be true eh? A 2 hour day surgery and you are Gyne free! :D ;D :D

By the by, how old are you?

John.

I'm gonna guess.. 26 ;)

Offline toronto

• Silver Member

I'm gonna guess.. 26 ;)

um how'd u know that?

Offline Grandpa Bambu

Oh yeah, weren't you and another guy talking about your ages ( both 26 ) in another thread.... ? Maybe it was someone else though...

John.

Offline toronto

• Silver Member
not me

Oh yeah, weren't you and another guy talking about your ages ( both 26 ) in another thread.... ? Maybe it was someone else though...

John.

Offline Zardoz

• Silver Member
  • exciting
I'm 26.

Oh yeah, I remember something that Fielding said.

"I get these guys that come back to me and say that they aren't happy after 3 months. This is rare, maybe 1 in 30. But I don't want to hear from them after 3 months. Come back to me in a year."

Offline T-Cups

• Bronze Member

um how'd u know that?

are you 26?  I guessed that because there have been some interesting coinicidences. I'm 26, and so are 2 other guys who commented on another thread, and so is Zardoz.  

Offline toronto

• Silver Member
yes i'm 26

are you 26?  I guessed that because there have been some interesting coinicidences. I'm 26, and so are 2 other guys who commented on another thread, and so is Zardoz.  

Offline hope1

• Posting Member

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024