Author Topic: How has this condition effected your sex life?  (Read 35781 times)

Offline c3ntralp3rk

• Silver Member
  • there is hope.
i know what you mean.. it's hard enought getting made fun of by guys.. who are supposed to be our friends and help us out..

i mean after guys have poked fun at us, it's truly traumatizing to approach girls. you're not alone.

Offline alu

• Posting Member
I can't formulate in words how much I'm feeling your pain, because I have the exact same problem. I'm also a 19-year old virgin, but I actually already had the chance with some girls. One actually was rather fascinated with my gyne, but it didn't work out between us for other reasons. This should've boosted my confidence, but it really didn't. With another girl I tried leaving a shirt on, but that just didn't work out for me, I need that body contact.

I don't even want to approach women anymore, because of that very problem I have with my body. It really is a pain, and I hope that I can surgery done as quickly as I can.

Offline Bluesun_Returns

• Silver Member
 :o

Daaammmmn, this topic is still going?!!
Bluesun

Offline There_Is_Hope

• Bronze Member
This post is still going? Wow.

Anyways, I still have the V (and I'm 5 months post-op). I'm just worried that my lack of experience will be very evident when the time comes... and like I said earlier, most people think I've been around so it's going to be kind of weird.

Regardless, I met a great girl. She's a virgin. All my guy friends are like steer clear of that, but I think it's great! Anyways, hopefully it'll work out for the both of us.

Regardless, from here-on-in, I have no excuses for not hooking up.

Best of luck everyone!

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
My wife thinks they are "cute."

Many years ago, I dated a girl who had smaller breasts than mine but it was not an issue.  She once said that she wished her breasts were larger and I responded that I would be pleased if I could let her have mine.  It was our inside joke and had no effect on our relationship.
Grandpa Dan

Offline flatout

I was just with a beautiful girl this past weekend that I had been dying to get with and when clothes came off I was totally self-concious and she likes touching my chest.  Of course my gyne is not awful but definitely something I've been self-concious about since high school when it developed. Anyway, we didn't end up having sex because I was just too uncomfortable!  I kept having to reassure her that it wasn't her.  She was really put off by it.  And for me, I didn't get a lot of girls in high school or college and this was the kind of girl I always dreamed of being with but never thought possible--just sooo beautiful---so when it didn't happen it was a real let down.  So the "knife to the chest" motion takes on a whole new meaning to me.  

Just more fuel for my surgery!  4 days and counting!!!

Offline markashleigh1979

• I've had my final operation :)
When i meet a luck lady and i am about to jump into bed with her, i turn the light off first so i can strip off quick as possible ( boobs look perky stood up...lol) .....or if she leaves the room for the toilet, i jump straight under the covers.........or i srip her off first........and do my bottoms...leave the top and wip it off in the last second before dive bombing into the bed :P ........

Do any of you find yourselves folding your arms when walking past strangers or talking to girlsa you like in an attempt to hide the two points?

Offline elio2

• Posting Member
Hello,

I'm closing in on 30.
I'm fat with bitch breasts and a small penis
so I would say it has affected my sex life as I have never been with a girl.

I prefer women and definitely attracted to them
I have had a couple blow jobs from girls in HS
but the only other sex i had was just hand jobs and blow jobs from guys, I have snuggled with a few guys just for the need for human contact and closeness, I have found that guys tend not to care if they are just in it to "experiment."  

other than that, I am generally a positive, optimistic person.

I may be fat, but i don't look it, with the bitch breasts, I just look really beefy and muscular, like i could bench 300 lbs, but in reality could barely lift 150.

see
my issue with being with guys has nothing to do with wanting sex with guys, it has everything to do with seeing what any other guys have that I don't....bigger penis and a well toned body with no bitch breasts to get in the way

it sucks in a way, but then being a virgin has it's advantages...when I reach my weight loss, weigh lifting goals and have my surgery, I still get to experience sex with a beautiful girl that i love for the first time....now that's hot.

E2
why not?

Offline BustyKevin

My wife thinks they are "cute."

Many years ago, I dated a girl who had smaller breasts than mine but it was not an issue.  She once said that she wished her breasts were larger and I responded that I would be pleased if I could let her have mine.  It was our inside joke and had no effect on our relationship.

This struck a responsive chord with me. I wear a 38C bra. My steady gf doesn't call them "cute" but makes good use of them with my sensitive nipples during sex.  I have often gone with girls with much smaller breasts than mine. It never seemed to be much of an issue....although some girls (without any prompting) would spontaneously play with them during sex.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2005, 03:01:22 PM by BustyKevin »

Offline SC GameCOCKS

• Gold Member
  • Unsuccessful Lipo...Excision Revision..still Puffy
I would do the shirt/undershirt thing but my gyne is in my nipples. I have puffy nipples. They look retarded. The rest of my body is normal...I'm actually starting to bulk up. I have these rather hard pecs, and these stupid fat nipples.

If I showed you guys pictures of me in a beater, you wouldn't think I have gyne. Damn nipples.

If i get goose bumps my nipples actually shrink and become almost like normal....sometimes i get an ice cube and when shes in the bathroom right before we do the deed and ill rub it on them and blow cool air...works for a good bit actually. other times ill just say screw it and have very little light. Ive found that my gyne has actually sometimes caused me to lose the wood haha bc im too concerned that she will notice me. that is the only thing that has really sucked.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2006, 01:55:01 PM by captaincalboy »
8 years of suffering Mild gyne...
2 surgeries & $6,000 later....
         STILL PUFFY   :/

Offline SC GameCOCKS

• Gold Member
Totally disagree Gine2D.

For those of us who refuse to lower our standards and date fat, ugly girls, sex with gyne is a no go.

Also, I for one will not be having kids. I don't want them to inherit this condition and have to deal with this hell.

Ive been with girls that ALL my friends were jealous of and they were NOT one night stands....if the girl really is into u and ur good with realationships then she will accept you. tho my body is very muscular with just puffy nipples. i had the surgery today tho so im hoping to now be "perfect" but no one should lower their standards bc of this imperfection

Offline SC GameCOCKS

• Gold Member

when did you start developing gyne? Im suuuuuure @ your  early 20's .. or 18...

Nope, actually around 13...im 19 now and i just got the surgery yesterday!

Offline soccerplaya

• Bronze Member
I think gyno definetly hurts in your sex life if your a single and more adventureous.

If your just in it for the short term and getting laid, the girl will probably think more of the gyno than of your personal qualities.

If your Married/In a relationship, The girl will be more into you, and not your physical features.

Offline lightboro

The condition effected my sex life considerably from my teen years to my early 20's (i'm 26 now).  However, it wasn't the only thing that contributed to me losing my virginity at 22.  I had low self esteem due to many factors, the man boobs just being one of them.  I was overweight and shy as a kid, and I was never really socialable.  Talking to girls was hard enough for me, nevermind having sex with them.  So while the gyne-like condition effected my sex life, I clearly had more issues than just that that prevented me from being with a girl.

I would have sex with a shirt on, etc. All the typical things we do when we have this condition.  Everytime I was with a new girl, I would always tell her upfront what was going on underneath my clothes, and of course, a darkened room was my best friend.   I would never have just a one night stand. It had to be a girl I knew for awhile before I'd have sex with her.   I needed to feel that she wouldn't be repulsed when it came time to having sex.  

My case is mostly fat and not a gyne condition.  I went from 275lbs to 186 now.  About a year ago, I found a great, sexy, loving girl that I'm crazy over.  When it came time to have sex with her, I once again let her know that I had some saggy titty action going on underneath my shirt :)  She told me to shut up, she doesn't care.  I've never heard a girl say that to me before.  This is the first girl that I've ever felt completely comfortable getting naked in front of, even with the lights on.  I have no doubt in mind that she loves me the way I am.  And it's because of her that I made the decision on my own to get into a gym and lose the weight.  I've watched my chest go from 45" to 39".  And yes, while I still have some man boob action going on, it's greatly reduced and continues to reduce as I continue my diet/exercise regimen.  Between the weight loss and being completely in love with a girl who is just as crazy about me as I am her, I've never felt better in my life.   8)

Offline elio2

• Posting Member
lightboro,

that is a beautiful story dude.

awesome to hear things have worked out well for you

will you ever bee getting surgery?

E2

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024