Author Topic: Anyone else on the waiting list still for Haugard (calgary)?  (Read 7803 times)

Offline outshined

• Bronze Member
i guess that was part of my question too... so drains for probably 3-4 days then you go back in get them removed and thats it?

Offline titsrntcool

• Posting Member
Hey outshined, I see that you and I are having our surgery's the same day with the same surgeon!  Maybe I will see you in the waiting room, or recovery?

Offline Shattered_Nyte

• Silver Member
I didnt Need any support Garment. I just wore a tention bandage for two weeks.

Offline outshined

• Bronze Member
cool... good to know....how are you doin and hows things lookin now Shattered?

wow can't believe its tommorow!!!  yeah dude maybe ill see ya there... im scheduled for 11AM.

Offline outshined

• Bronze Member
i'm overcome with joy..... best decision i've ever made

details to come ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline titsrntcool

• Posting Member
Had my surgery yesterday morning.  I woke up in quite a bit of pain, told the nurse I was about a 6-7, then after 5 minutes changed that to a 8-9, so they ended up heavily doping me with morphene-i was in and out of sleep for 7 hours in recovery!!  I just couldnt get out of bed, too woozy-I think I saw outshined in recovery at the same time-I think you brother in law came to pick you up??  Hard to remember I could barely keep my eyes open.  The drain thing is really weird-also, at the consult, haugrud told me that drains would go in on the tuesday, and come out on the thursday-but just before the operation, he told me to make an appointment for the following monday to have the drains removed which sucks because i only took off work from tuesday to thursday.....anyone had drains in for this much time?  I am a little worried about the pain when they have to come out-does anyone have any positive experiences with removal of the tubes??

Offline outshined

• Bronze Member

Offline Shattered_Nyte

• Silver Member
Wow OutShined,
You look good my friend. I bet you are very happy with the results?

Offline 13to33

Offline EDMGyno24

• Posting Member
 I went to go see a couple in Edmonton and one in Sherwood Park. One in Edmonton, by the UofA has absolutely no compassion as wanted $7000. The one in the park was just started her practice, so that was a definite no.

then found out about Haugrud. Was a great guy, and he charges the surgery to AHC. Going in for surgery Jan 8th.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024