Author Topic: Worst. Gyne. Ever.  (Read 14477 times)

Offline Spleen

i think Bambu turned out great but he's not 100% happy with one of his nipples (although he acknowledges it could just be a matter of giving enough time to heal)

If you're going in for surgery you need to be prepared for something less than "perfect".  It's hard to swallow, but aside from pure incompetence there's always the risk of a complication here or there.  I'm going to get cut in 2 weeks and I hope I end up perfect, but I gotta be prepared for something less.  It's just being realistic.  If it's a noticeable improvement, which I do expect, then I'll be satisfied.

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
I'm going to get cut in 2 weeks and I hope I end up perfect, but I gotta be prepared for something less.  It's just being realistic.  If it's a noticeable improvement, which I do expect, then I'll be satisfied.

Right on Dude.... For anyone to think that they will get a chest looking like they never had Gyne in the first place are on cheap crack. I'm sure that every Gyne reduction has a less than perfect outcome. Maybe there are some 'perfect' surgeries, but they are probably few and far between. Like you say, hope for 'perfection', but be prepared for something less. ;)

John.
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline Grandpa Bambu

Fielding doesn't have a website, he should though, i wonder if he ever reads this board, has anyone here told him about it? has he mentioned it?

I don't think that JCF is too much into computers and the Net as I mentioned this Site during my consultation with him and he didn't seem to interested in what I was saying.

Yes, he should have a Website or at least an email addy. It's a awesome communication tool.

John.

Offline toronto

• Silver Member
  • Gyne Free since April 27, 2005

I don't think that JCF is too much into computers and the Net as I mentioned this Site during my consultation with him and he didn't seem to interested in what I was saying.

he doesn't seem to interested in anything once he starts talking except talking...u get your question period at the end so it's ok, but while it's his time to talk, he talks...

during the consultation i was tempted to say something weird like "my camel had gyne, you did a good job on him" when he took a breath in between talking and see if i could get a reaction but decided against it..

Offline Recreating

• Bronze Member
Well. How'd you get ahold of him/find him?
Don't be stingy with the information, sheesh.
You guys both Canadian or something?
(I'm assuming Toronto is)

Offline Grandpa Bambu

Well. How'd you get ahold of him/find him?

Dr. John Craig Fielding,  

Bloor-Jane Medical Arts Center
2425 Bloor Street West
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Tel: (416) 766-8890

Don't be stingy with the information, sheesh.
You guys both Canadian or something?
(I'm assuming Toronto is)

Are you trying to say that Canadians are 'stingy'? :P

I am Canadian, born and raised. Can't you tell by my Tattoo?

Not sure if 'Toronto' is Canadian.

You?

John.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2005, 06:11:30 AM by Bambu »

Offline Blarneystoner

• Gyne sucks
you should probably lose all extra weight before considering surgery.
Please, Jesus, make my gyne go away!

Offline Recreating

• Bronze Member
Considering I've gone from 320 to roughly 210 + muscle weight.
I figure, even if I can find a good doctor, it'll be another month before I'm able to see them.
Give or take, I figure I can drop another 10-15 lbs, placing me around 180.    
I'm never going to be much smaller than that, period.
A lot of what looks like fat is excess skin, my waist is a 38 (yes, I know, I could be much thinner)

& no, I didn't mean anything slanderous against Canadians!
I heard (kk, I know I might be stupid for even saying this, so, forgive me ahead of time) a rumor that American's can't get Canadian doctors or medicine?
Sorry - I'm not exactly a 'worldly' person. It doesn't seem true, but stranger things have happened.

is there a specific body fat count that would be best for this surgery? (please don't say something like '8-13%!)

Thanks again

Offline Grandpa Bambu

& no, I didn't mean anything slanderous against Canadians!

Dude... I was just kidding  ;D

John.

Offline Grandpa Bambu

I heard (kk, I know I might be stupid for even saying this, so, forgive me ahead of time) a rumor that American's can't get Canadian doctors or medicine?
Sorry - I'm not exactly a 'worldly' person. It doesn't seem true, but stranger things have happened.

Naw..... don't think there's any truth to that...

John.

Offline shaggy-dude

• Posting Member

Maybe there are some 'perfect' surgeries, but they are probably few and far between.

I think there are but I'm more of the thought that gyne is so varied and from one extreme , barely perceptable puffy nipples, to the other, DD cup, that we could class it from 1-10 in degrees of severity.

baring in mind all the variables involved there's little chance of going in with 44 DD's and coming out with a chest looking tight and pec'd enough to make the girls swoon.

I'd love that but I'll be happy to have a chest that doesnt' even get a second look when near the pool or merely looks natural even if not defined into left pec, right pec.. toned abdomen..

any time I get fed up I'll be digging my pre op pics out. :D that should reset the clock to zero again :D

sorted by the "levickmeister" april 14th 2005
pics here
http://share.shutterfly.com/action/share/view?i=EeAN2jdw0ctHDiY

Offline toronto

• Silver Member
  • Gyne Free since April 27, 2005
I am Canadian

Gine2D

Yours are about the same size as mine, but you have a lot more body fat.  Most doctors will tell you to lose about 50 pounds before they will operate.  By that time they will be smaller, but not gone.
I am 40" around the chest above the boobs & 48" around the chest at the nipples.  No operation for me.

http://www.geocities.com/gine2d/
« Last Edit: April 26, 2005, 02:37:19 PM by Gine2D »

Offline Recreating

• Bronze Member
Been feeling depressed more than ever.
Recently broke it off with her out of my own self-shame.
Got a call from Dr. Bermant's officer, though.
They said the pictures weren't clear enough,
so, I took more with a better light source.

http://www.geocities.com/GyneDeath/Gyno/

I already know I'm "fat" - - but, I've been following

http://www.johnstonefitness.com

& am hoping for the same results after a few months of ab training. I figure, even if I get the surgery, it'll probably be another month until they actually get to do it.
Perferct time to drop a few more lbs & try to cut what muscle I do have.

If Dr. Bermant tells me "6k" plus, I'm afraid I won't be able to go to him. Which means, I will begin looking into a trip to Canada to visit the acclaimed JCF

I've been training pretty hard this past three weeks, I think it's beginning to show. I have little muscle, but am happy with it. It feels good trying to transform.
Going through a stage of metamorphosis, if you will.

I've recently bought some weights  & a bike. I'm up to a little bit over or under ten miles a day, burning 500 callories.
Combined with my work out, I am burning around 1300+ callories a day. My intake has lowered to a little over 800 (a lot of tuna & water & protine powder, oat meal, 2% milk, etc)

I'm hoping I can lose around 5 lbs a week (3 at least)
I know it might be slightly unhealthy for me.
But truthfully, I don't want to be a skinny man.
I'm a 200+ lbs'ed kinda' guy, just gotta' turn my fat to meat & muscle.

Anyways, thanks for reading my crappy rants.
You've all been a strong source of inspiration for me,
motivation to not be paralyzed
« Last Edit: April 29, 2005, 10:38:01 AM by Recreating »

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
if bermant is too pricey for you, there are also other guys you can check into in the states too, i assume they might be a little less, you can check -- silverman in boston, jeffords in atlanta, hamas in dallas, others in ca and other places too.  not to stop a visit to fielding, but just be aware.  
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024