Author Topic: pleez check out my titas!  (Read 24807 times)

Offline elcrep

• Silver Member
  • 16 years old in london
why the damn hell is this guy so proud of his gynecomastia. its not SUPPOSED to be there

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
To each his own my friend...  'Live and let live...'

GB
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline elcrep

• Silver Member
  • 16 years old in london

Offline WishmasterK

• Global Moderator
  • Bronze Member
why the damn hell is this guy so proud of his gynecomastia. its not SUPPOSED to be there

Because this is the acceptance area, don't hate on people because they are happy the way they are and love there body parts. Take that crap somewhere else.

Offline elcrep

• Silver Member
  • 16 years old in london
What constitutes acceptance?

I 'accept' that I have gynecomastia. I accept that I can't afford surgery. I accept that I'm 16 and it might go away.

I just don't see it as a positive thing.

Offline elcrep

• Silver Member
  • 16 years old in london
This guy is proud of his gynecomastia - a little (or a lot) weird, but ok.

However, he seems to be really overly keen to show them to everyone. Sure, this is an acceptance section, but it's not some weird site for fetishists to frequent. What does he gain from flauting his gynecomastia, apart from making us all uncomfortable and doubtful of his intentions?

Offline Dave_8

• Gold Member
I think this guy might be a girl. dont really know but the way he dresses seems like he enjoys his breast so that it makes him more of a woman. im just saying what i see.
If you have gyne, dont expect not be laughed at.

Just like if you walk into a locker room, you're gonna see some hairy asses and dicks.

Unfortunately for me, both have occured in my life way too many times.

Offline EJ1990

• Posting Member
i agree this guy(or girl) seems WEIRD pedaphile looking. He should'nt be on this site. I noticed he has 2 different accounts and he used them both to post the same pics of himself..thats fu*kn weird.

Offline Dave_8

• Gold Member

Offline EJ1990

• Posting Member
i agree this guy(or girl) seems WEIRD pedaphile looking. He should'nt be on this site. I noticed he has 2 different accounts and he used them both to post the same pics of himself..thats fu*kn weird.

"pedophile looking"??? wtf do you mean man? I dont think ive insulted you ( certainly not intentionally) but that is a bit below the belt. Sure I dress feminiately ( im married not gay tho) I do love my boobies but a pedo? where the hell does that come from? have ANY of my posts implied that I am into having sex with children?
 If you see a post from me then why look at it if the content obviously offends you for some f_uckin bizzare reason?
 just pass it by. >:(
 AND GROW UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MAYBE YOU ARE  APEDAPHILE. MAYBE YOUR NOT...WHY WOULD YOU HAVE 2 ACOUNTS? AND BE SAYING "LOOK AT MY TITTIES"??? THATS WEIRD.

Offline jdb

• Posting Member
A quick search on the internet and you come up with a transsexual site were Angel says that he took hormones to grow his breasts yet here he says he has gynecomastia caused by secondary hypogonadism. I wonder if he uses this site just to show off his self inflicted breasts? Which is the true story Angel_Allen?

Offline EJ1990

• Posting Member
thats f*cked up...i guess ur secrets out ANGEL_ALLEN i mean NOMIS50. i guess u have nuttin left but to look make up another name...i dont wanna come off as a stalker or anything but i was reading this guys post on other threads and he said he always gets good looking women...HAHAHA RIGHT!!! i doubt it that women attract him and the other way around.

Offline merle

• Gold Member
  • Author, Psychotherapist, Consultant
    • Merle James Yost, LMFT

I can't say whether he's a pedophile or not (there are certainly enough young boys on this site sending pictures of their chests) but he's not normal and seems to find trouble wherever he is.

Angelallen/Nomis50, you are a dubious character, and there are too many vulnerable youths here.

Why would you put the comment about pedophile in there? Sounds like you are relating being gay or transgendered to pedophilia? Not correlated. Please refrain from that line.
Demystifying Gynecomastia: Men with Breasts
The first book on Gynecomastia

My newest book: Facing the Truth of Your Life is very relevant to members of this forum. It could save you a lot of unnecessary pain and time.

Book books are available on Amazon. FTTOYL is also available through your local bookstore or on Audible or iTunes.

Offline Dave_8

• Gold Member
dude he really has a picture of himself in a maids outfit cleaning his house? angelhellen you are seriously messed up. lol pedophile. some reason i get a kick out of people being accused of being a pedophile or rapist.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024