Author Topic: NEED HELP FROM THE BOARD PLEASE....  (Read 2060 times)

Offline bennyha

• Posting Member
Hey guys. Well I finally had my surgery on April 9th. Everything looked fine until the last couple of days. I had a band of fat that extended to my armpit region from the side of each breast that looked awful when viewing from the side. I'm pretty sure the doctor removed this and it looked like it for the first 3 weeks. Then the last 4 or 5 days the band has come back and it looks almost identical as it did before my surgery. The puffyness from my nipples is gone but from the side it doesnt look any different. Is it possible that this could just be swelling?? The thing is is that my nipple is very sore and still sensitive and numb. But the band is not tender at all and feels like it did before. Also, when I flex my chest muscles, the whole part of my chest is all muscle and the two bands remain fatty and it doesnt harden. I know that I got fat flaps put in but dont know if that has anything to do with the area of my concern. I spent a great deal of money on this and now it is looking almost as if nothing was done. Can anyone help me in anyway please to let me know what is going on??????? Any help would be so greatly appreciated as I am really dwelling on this.

Offline bennyha

• Posting Member
Also, to let you know my case was all glandular and almost no fat. I have under 10 percent bodyfat and am in excellent shape. I just have this awful awful feeling that for some reason this isnt going away. With everything spent over $7k and doesnt look much different at all. Im just sick about this...

Offline rcbrown23

Easy there tiger...before we go and get all upset, let me say that it could be scar tissue, or swelling. There is the late blooming scar tissue that sometimes hits people at about week 3 or 4. It's pretty common and goes away with time...sometimes a lot of time, unfortunatley. This is when docs say that massage comes in very handy.

If it looked good for 3 weeks, then I would think that it will look that good again. Post some pics if you can and we could give you more knowledgable opinions.

-Brown

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024